Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Owen Jones targeted and attacked

Well what you express in the first paragraph is what the far right and travellers tried to promote on social media. Perhaps have a better mix of Twitter and Facebook feeds , get a view from all sides as it were before posting. Perhaps even go so far as to think through what you are posting Marty ? Just so everyone knows where you stand.

Im not on Twitter or Facebook, my thoughts were in response to my recollection of OJ doing his rounds on the media at the time and I do recall thinking he didn’t have a mark on him.

A couple of years ago my son who was 15yrs old at the time called me to say he’d been beaten up - I raced in the car to find him and his right eye was like a bloody balloon and completely closed. Police were called out but my son refused to press charges due to the idiot who attacked him (a 20yr old feral moron) being some kind of hard case from a hard case family and my son didn’t want any repercussions from ‘grassing him up’. Ended up spending hours in hospital getting son sorted out but luckily there wasn’t any permanent damage.

My sons version of events that led up to his assault were quite mundane compared to OJ’s, not that I’m condoning the latter of course but at least OJ had some justice served on the moron who attacked him.

Im not on Twitter or Facebook, my thoughts were in response to my recollection of OJ doing his rounds on the media at the time and I do recall thinking he didn’t have a mark on him.

A couple of years ago my son who was 15yrs old at the time called me to say he’d been beaten up - I raced in the car to find him and his right eye was like a bloody balloon and completely closed. Police were called out but my son refused to press charges due to the idiot who attacked him (a 20yr old feral moron) being some kind of hard case from a hard case family and my son didn’t want any repercussions from ‘grassing him up’. Ended up spending hours in hospital getting son sorted out but luckily there wasn’t any permanent damage.

My sons version of events that led up to his assault were quite mundane compared to OJ’s, not that I’m condoning the latter of course but at least OJ had some justice served on the moron who attacked him.

Taught your son well then.

Ok pal.
Always a dilemma when a son gets attacked. I had to go to my lads school as there had been an incident with my son ( no shrinking violet himself tbh) and an older boy. The head of year said they were considering excluding the other lad and after speaking to my boy I asked if instead we could meet him and have a conversation about it. I asked the kid if he would apologise and swear to leave it out in future. Kid said yes , he never got excluded and thanked my boy , never had any probs in the future.

Ok pal.
Always a dilemma when a son gets attacked. I had to go to my lads school as there had been an incident with my son ( no shrinking violet himself tbh) and an older boy. The head of year said they were considering excluding the other lad and after speaking to my boy I asked if instead we could meet him and have a conversation about it. I asked the kid if he would apologise and swear to leave it out in future. Kid said yes , he never got excluded and thanked my boy , never had any probs in the future.

That’s a good outcome.

I honestly wish my son had pressed charges at the time but think he was terrified of further bother.

About a year later the same idiot who attacked my son attacked another youngster but also tried to throw him off a bridge onto a dual carriageway. He was subsequently arrested, charges and locked up - luckily before he ended up killing someone but he came very close.

mug

Back
Top Bottom