Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

Went to see Mark Thomas the other week he was selling his "Mind the Farage" (pronounced Farridge of course) bin stickers. The 'Farage' in question is a new term for the liquid or bin juice that accumulates at the bottom of wheelie bins. You can order these on Mark's website.

4452503185.jpg

Went to see Mark Thomas the other week he was selling his "Mind the Farage" (pronounced Farridge of course) bin stickers. The 'Farage' in question is a new term for the liquid or bin juice that accumulates at the bottom of wheelie bins. You can order these on Mark's website.

View attachment 437427
Someone on a side street in Brixton I often cycled through has had that sticker on their wheelie bin for at least five years :)

News Thump's take on the 'Farage Riots.' :D

I hate this. Don't put his name into history ffs, especially connected to a riot. It might be awkward for him whilst the heat is still on but I bet he'd love it if that ended up in the history books.

I hate this. Don't put his name into history ffs, especially connected to a riot. It might be awkward for him whilst the heat is still on but I bet he'd love it if that ended up in the history books.

His name is already there, alongside his hero Powell. May as well cement him in as a fascist so any twat tempted to support him knows what they are siding with.

Hopefully Farage is starting to feel the heat from the fire he started.

Hundreds of anti-racism protesters have gathered outside one of Reform UK's offices in London.

Our Sky News team caught up with some of the demonstrators throughout the day, with many of them having harsh words for Reform UK leader Nigel Farage.

"Nigel Farage is fanning the flames of racism and bigotry," one person said.

He has been accused of whipping up an online frenzy over the recent riots that have taken place across the UK.

This poll commissioned by the express isn't going quite how they might like it to:

Helpful tips: You can vote more than once also you can enter a completely bunk email address to see the results

just remembered i hadn't voted today.

currently down at 67% yes so more votes needed

(edited as what i put could have been interpreted that i had voted in a way that caused the 'yes' vote to go down...)

The grift, incitements and fear mongering really pays off.

Hope his assets eventually get seized.
Farrage has only got one asset
The other one's in Formaldahyde.
Tice's are all offshore,
And Lee has no assets at all.

Back
Top Bottom