Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

It all seems to be back-firing on Farage.

Mr Farage has seen his approval ratings fall over the last week, with the Reform UK leader experiencing a seven-point decline in his net favourability score.

Some 67 per cent of Britons have an unfavourable view of the MP for Clacton, polling from YouGov shows, while just 25 per cent think favourably of him. Previous YouGov polling conducted on July 31 put the Reform UK leader’s net favourability on -35, dropping by seven points over the course of less than a week to -42 .

While he holds an overwhelmingly positive net score among Reform voters, he holds a negative rating among every other group of the British public. For the first time this now includes Leave voters, with Mr Farage now scoring -4 among those who voted to for Brexit, down from 7 points last week.

:D

I suspect most of us will now be referring to them as "The Farage Riots" :D
BTW, is this why he skipped the country. Bloody MP's, you cant trust any of them.
Will we ever get some MP's with integrity etc.
The "Farage Pogroms".

A look at the life of the man after whom riots took their name...

It's 10 minutes, but goes at a decent pace and is filled with new info (for me) and reminders of just how much of a total cunt he is.

I would say after anti-racists having (hopefully) defeated the fash on the streets, it's really important to go on the attack and get through to people the horrific and grifting nature of the likes of Farage and Waxy Lemons. Maybe pointing out stuff like the number of houses Farage owns when he's so worried about immigrants "stealing" houses from UK citizens. That said, there's probably a significant core of people who won't be convinced or aren't fucked.

I would say after anti-racists having (hopefully) defeated the fash on the streets, it's really important to go on the attack and get through to people the horrific and grifting nature of the likes of Farage and Waxy Lemons. Maybe pointing out stuff like the number of houses Farage owns when he's so worried about immigrants "stealing" houses from UK citizens. That said, there's probably a significant core of people who won't be convinced or aren't fucked.
The fascists haven't been defeated on the streets by anti-fascists. They've seen the opposition to them. But it's not like Liverpool, lewisham, or Waterloo is it.

This poll commissioned by the express isn't going quite how they might like it to:

Helpful tips: You can vote more than once also you can enter a completely bunk email address to see the results

Ohhh, you can use the same fake email address over and over again. Whoever has the real one of mine must be so fed up of receipts/spam from crap companies and polls, sorry if that's you...

Ohhh, you can use the same fake email address over and over again. Whoever has the real one of mine must be so fed up of receipts/spam from crap companies and polls, sorry if that's you...
It didn't ask me for email address - only a captcha, I just voted yes and clicked the button and it seemed to go through. Don't know whether it counted my vote mind.

Back
Top Bottom