Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Nigel Farage

Mind you it does seem to suggest that we can all announce things like "Coutts turned me down for a bank account because I said Nigel Farage is a toad faced liar" and they can't correct it :thumbs:

NF on R4 Today claiming he is now a great campaigner for the ordinary man - “access to a bank account should be a legal right in the UK like it is in France and Germany”. Next guest on is banking expert. Points out we do have that legal right.

He might be a prick but you still can't give confidential financial info to a journalist.

(I should say that I haven't read any of the endless stories about this cos jesus fuck, but I'm guessing that's what happened from that headline)

She had to fall on her sword yeh. As much as I hate to see this fucker proven right, he is in this case. It was a bizarre thing for a senior exec to do. Was this just a slip of the tongue at a cocktail evening or did she brief the journo? Bit confused.

NF on R4 Today claiming he is now a great campaigner for the ordinary man - “access to a bank account should be a legal right in the UK like it is in France and Germany”. Next guest on is banking expert. Points out we do have that legal right.
Heard that and then Ferrari and most of his listeners were outraged and defending him on LBC.
He did get pissed off with the person interviewing him on 4 which was quite funny.

Agreed. The debunking thing though (as a political band wagon) started with the truckers in Canada. Can did happen there though tbf to Trudeau he was in a fight with Canada's leading anti terrorism expert whom had come out against mandatory vaccines
It actually started a long time ago: both the BNP and Class War have had accounts closed

hmm brexit cunt is saying we should have the same protected rights that people inside the EU have

now wait a fucking minute you fucking brexit cunt

you campaign to leave for 30 years

*shakes fist at sky

:mad:

jebus Keith kissing farrage arse now
I'm sure, for consistency, he'll be calling for boardroom resignations the next time a homeless person is denied a bank account. Absolutely certain of it.

And that's it really. Maybe the bank boss did breach confidentiality, maybe she thought farage came with a bad smell. Who cares, it's a minor spat between a banking institution, the very heart of capital, and a malicious imp, himself a member of the elite. Anyone who thinks this has any relevance for the rest of us, particularly those who have been refused a bank account, is deluded. Even more so, anyone who is 'concerned' about the breach of confidentiality here, should focus on the routine data mining and sharing that takes place between all kinds of state bodies, tech firms and the rest.

Anyway, falange will have all his money under the mattress at the moment. I sincerely hope he doesn't get burgled. :(

Reactions: Ax^
He’s been whining that he’s being prejudiced against for his politics, but that’s bollocks, it’s because he’s a filthy racist. Racism isn’t ‘politics’ it’s violence and costs lives. Any business is within their rights not to tolerate having an association with it.

He’s been whining that he’s being prejudiced against for his politics, but that’s bollocks, it’s because he’s a filthy racist. Racism isn’t ‘politics’ it’s violence and costs lives. Any business is within their rights not to tolerate having an association with it.
I'll be honest, I haven't read anything but the headlines on this, but hasn't he been with Coutts a while?

Edit: I mean, however they spin the 'reputational damage' issue, they've had him on their books a while. There was surely a point when he applied for his account for someone to say 'Nigel Farage? Hang on, isn't that the notoriously racist scumbag Nigel Farage'?

They've been bankers to the royal family. Do you think the royal family haven't a great history of racism?

When Robinson rightly made the point that he'd lost seven out of seven UK parliamentary elections he'd contested, Farage claimed he was the only person to lead two different political parties to victory in national elections. I presume he meant UKIP and the Brexit Party, to which I can only say:

1690387170681.png

hmm he pondering re-entering politics to want get us all the right we had when we were part of the EU ?

Back
Top Bottom