Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Man wears bra and fills hotel bath full of potatoes during 'bizarre' binge

Not quite up this gentleman's level but I did once wake up to find that I'd had several goes at trying to fashion a spliff out of margarine and sugar wrapped in a rizzla. Potatoes in the bath would have been easier to clean up.

Late at night on a stag party in Torquay once, my roommate had to stop me skinning up a nice joint of MDMA as I couldn't tell the difference between the baggies...

Not quite up this gentleman's level but I did once wake up to find that I'd had several goes at trying to fashion a spliff out of margarine and sugar wrapped in a rizzla. Potatoes in the bath would have been easier to clean up.

I once woke up covered in mud, cuts and bruises, horrifically hungover, with a very large cabbage and a traffic cone on the kitchen table. I was awoken by a copper who was returning my jacket which I apparently left in an allotment in Hyde Park in Leeds with my wallet in the pocket after throwing myself over the fence while shitfaced to cop off with someone. :oops:

eta - I think it may have been a barbed wire fence. The allotments were obviously a hospot for very drunken illicit trysts. :hmm:

Last edited:
I always thought ‘intent to supply’ convictions were treated severely by the courts and you should expect a custodial sentence, so while i feel that charge was a bit unfair as this bloke was likely just on a big bender rather than being a dealer, at least the judge didn’t give him jail time for it.

Funny as fuck story anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom