Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

Loving the photo. :D

2_escenic-8.jpg

Those websites get worse, impossible to scroll down and read the story without clicking on a link to an ad or another story. Utter shit design and shit user experience on a phone.

Anyhow, I somehow unintentionally clicked on this story in the process which definitely belongs here. Angry Hull people again, bet they’re related to Ronnie Pickering.

Those websites get worse, impossible to scroll down and read the story without clicking on a link to an ad or another story. Utter shit design and shit user experience on a phone.

Anyhow, I somehow unintentionally clicked on this story in the process which definitely belongs here. Angry Hull people again, bet they’re related to Ronnie Pickering.

The customer's email continued: "We have already lost money on train tickets and our bed and breakfast booking as they say we have just chosen to not go but this is probably just everyone in Blackpool sticking together to scam people during a war. DISGUSTING. "You are supposed to be a comedy store but this is NOT funny at all have some respect. My solicitor WILL be informed and I WILL report you to trading standards if you don't pay me back in 24 hours."

Ryan shared his response to the customer, which read: "Despite offering multiple resolutions to your problem, you persisted in calling [our staff member] a liar, swearing at him and asking if he 'masturbates to a poster of Putin', at which point he, quite rightly, advised you that he was not going to continue the conversation and gave you our email address. "As Rob mentioned, you are not entitled to a refund, simply because you live 'nearer to Russia than we do'."

Fucking hell, mad as a box of frogs. :facepalm: :D

Maybe they thought all Comedy Clubs were on Putin's list of targets because Volodymyr Zelenskyy was a comedian..

😁

This is exactly the same as the plot of this book:

9780241960165.jpg

There are many people whom it might be a pleasure to inflict violence upon, especially if you're a violent sort of person, but there are reasons that there are laws against this sort of thing.

written by Miss Cellania :p

Thanks for the heads-up ….

Back
Top Bottom