Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

Driver claimed not to know what blue lights meant after being pulled over near Cambridge

View attachment 285483

That's nearly at the level of my sister's outlandishly poor quality lies during our teens.

My favourite coming after she took my mum's car without permission and drove her mates to Brighton, where they stayed overnight before returning to our home in Essex, looking rough as fuck.

My mum had known one of the mate's (and his mum) since he and my sis were toddlers. They lived two blocks away from our house.

My sister claimed the whole trip was simply an act of kindness because, she claimed, that specific mate had "never been in a car before".

Both of his parents, and his older brother (my then boyfriend) owned cars, as we all knew full well.

It also depends on how the eggs are treated at the producers. USA eggs are washed with detergents, which removes a natural protection so they need to be refrigerated, while EU eggs are not and can be just kept coolish.
Also this forces EU producers to have better welfare conditions for their chickens too.

This story is very Brass Eye:

So, it wasn't a one-off in Surrey...

[I posted this 16/8/21 on the GB News thread.
Just had a flick, the BBC, Sky & Al Jazeera all covering Afghanistan, GB News had a reporter on the ground...

...covering the 'baked bean bandit', who is 'terrifying' the residents of Wonersh village in Surrey, by pouring baked beans through letterboxes & over cars. :facepalm: :D

Quality pointing Anne :cool:
View attachment 267986

Looks like Anne is heading for fame and fortune

"When his mum was out of the room, the boy, whose name was not revealed, confessed to doctors that he inserted the cable to ‘measure the length of his penis’ out of ‘sexual curiosity’."

I wonder what's wrong with using a ruler.

"When his mum was out of the room, the boy, whose name was not revealed, confessed to doctors that he inserted the cable to ‘measure the length of his penis’ out of ‘sexual curiosity’."

I wonder what's wrong with using a ruler.

wouldn't fit :(
you need to start with something smaller like a narrow plastic cocktail stick and gradually work your way up over time to a ruler/dildo/marrow

Back
Top Bottom