Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Local Newspaper Headlines!

you need to start with something smaller like a narrow plastic cocktail stick and gradually work your way up over time to a ruler/dildo/marrow

73da92e4b192687db37af803ae5d4f00.jpg

I used to work with a fella from “Donny” that was proud of the fact that in the mid-90s it had the highest rate of STDs 🙂
The other week I was on a train with a group of Rovers fans who were doing loads of anti-Rotherham chants, even though we were nowhere near South Yorkshire. "There's only one Chuckle Brother, one Chuckle Brother, one Chuckle Brother... Barry's in a box, Barry's in a box!"

The other week I was on a train with a group of Rovers fans who were doing loads of anti-Rotherham chants, even though we were nowhere near South Yorkshire. "There's only one Chuckle Brother, one Chuckle Brother, one Chuckle Brother... Barry's in a box, Barry's in a box!"

Ouch! 😯

"THE COURT: Mr. Thollander, if you make one more comment under your breath—

MR. THOLLANDER: I said gadzooks.

"THE COURT: Mr. Thollander, if you make one more comment that’s offensive to this Court, I will hold you in contempt of court.

MR. THOLLANDER: Gadzooks is offensive to the Court?"

London's coke eels have a new competitor:

It found that the amount of MDMA was 104 times greater downstream than upstream in the weeks after the festival, rising to levels that could harm the life cycle of European eels, a protected species. Cocaine concentration was 40 times higher downstream, although the levels of cocaine were not considered harmful to aquatic life.

Fucking hell. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom