Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Just when I thought the Olympics couldn't depress me further....

http://www.b3tards.com/v/461e2b70a51750873986/oilmyi.jpg

oilmyi.jpg

Jaques Rogge on being questioned in a BBC interview about some people feeling like he failed to live in the real world, especially in regard to staying in five star hotels: 'yes well we need accommodation' :facepalm:

All a group of terrorists will need to do to create havoc will be to hand out loads of Pepsi t-shirts to people.

The police will be so busy clustered round offenders to eject them for a breach of the peace that A-Q could drive a nuclear weapon into the arena unnoticed.

Apparently they're trialling the Olympic lanes today- one of my colleagues took 4 hours to drive the 70 miles to London as a result. :eek:

all this banksy-esque graffiti is just all so... shit. trite, unsubtle, sophomoric stabs at pre-packaged, easily digestible controversy masquerading as social satire that appeals largely to the kind of irony-proof bulbs who buy prints of the shit to hang up in their 2-bed flats in clapham. just fuck off and stop daubing walls that aren't yours with your sub student-uni-bar-come-chucking-out-time-level witterings.

all this banksy-esque graffiti is just all so... shit. trite, unsubtle, sophomoric stabs at pre-packaged, easily digestible controversy masquerading as social satire that appeals largely to the kind of irony-proof bulbs who buy prints of the shit to hang up in their 2-bed flats in clapham. just fuck off and stop daubing walls that aren't yours with your sub student-uni-bar-come-chucking-out-time-level witterings.

yeah, but on the other hand OB started it *dons che t-shirt* give me freedom or give me non-branded uncopratised events! or something

Turns out there's uproar about the Phillips Idowu chap hasn't gone to Portugal for the Team GB training camp.

Portugal :facepalm:

Did you just chuck a bunch of words in a blender?

Art elitist! :p

BBC report that Nissan hut accomodation for police at weymouth sailing has no planning permission and the construction has done severe damage to a site of natural beauty.

This thread is hilarious - Urban the 0.0001% that isn't going to enjoy the Olympics. What a wonderful couple of weeks it's going to be for Urban!!

Back
Top Bottom