Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Israel in coordinated missile attacks on Gaza

You need to report back to Hasbara if that is the best you can go, I do not think that even Mark Regev would have the gall to come out with that line.

You need to bear in mind that given that the military and intelligence apparatus have a quantifiable track record in "false flag" operations, it's quite natural for a stooge like Zachor to assume that everyone is at it.

As the US economy falls apart, and it returns to one of its periodic isolationist phases, support for external atrocity factories withers...

Aye. When CNN reports the year's 100th death from starvation in Detroit, what odds $2,500,000,000 a year to prop up New-Jersey-on-the-Med?

There will be no state of Israel in 50 years. Or 30. Or, let us hope, 10.

see I'm not sure what good that will do either.

2 states is the worst of all worlds 1 state isn't much better though although it would finally see equality for palestinians as well as Isrealis however at what cost?

we lose both palestine and isreal and their cultures as it becomes another gestualt entity called palesrael or isrealistine and the cultures are then lost forever.

I know the resulting state would be in everyway better than what is the status quo, but it then kind of puts the matter to bed in a way which isn't healthy.

we lose both palestine and isreal and their cultures as it becomes another gestualt entity called palesrael or isrealistine and the cultures are then lost forever.

The "culture" of New-Jersey-on-the-Med is doomed, just like the "culture" of New-Jersey-on-the-Atlantic.

You want Jewish culture, do it in disapora, where it was formed and where it belongs. Maybe, just maybe, part of that diaspora will be at the eastern end of the Med.

Palestinian culture is going to have a really, really hard time adjusting to peace anyway. The fragmentation of West Bank society post-Oslo - or, if you will, the re-cognition of class divides that were obscured in a culture of resistance - is frightening.

The modern world is cosmopolitan - everyone mixing in an urban sprawl. If people find a way to live in peace, together, then culture will happen. This is the challenge of modern life, coming to terms with the modern world of technology. At the moment it is Israel which is living in the past, trying to play a racial game which the rest of the world has left behind. The 1-state solution is the only one which leads, eventually, to a possible healing. As Palestinians make a life for themselves, are able to live, get a job and have a family, the violence will naturally gravitate towards the fringe. Only time can heal this rift, and any violence just makes the peace that much further away. We are just waiting for Israel to come to its senses, to recognise the futility of thinking that the others who live there, born and bred, are able to be pinned in like cattle.

Ironically the 2-state solution would just polorise the conflict - the Israelis would take all the best land even if they did agree to it - and the bombings would continue because the Palestinians wouldn't get jobs. Sooner or later Hamas will work out that the Israelis live in fear of the 1-state solution, and in the interests of doing exactly what your enemy doesn't want...

The "culture" of New-Jersey-on-the-Med is doomed, just like the "culture" of New-Jersey-on-the-Atlantic.

You want Jewish culture, do it in disapora, where it was formed and where it belongs. Maybe, just maybe, part of that diaspora will be at the eastern end of the Med.

Palestinian culture is going to have a really, really hard time adjusting to peace anyway. The fragmentation of West Bank society post-Oslo - or, if you will, the re-cognition of class divides that were obscured in a culture of resistance - is frightening.

I'm strongly of the opinion that when it's all sorted there will still be something like 100 years for the eqaulity aspect to be resolved if SA is anything to go by.

being told you are equal and actually being equal are two entirely seperate matters. If you are in a poor refugee camp in lebanon then you will still be poor and from a refugee camp from lebannon after peace is decleared...

It gives me great sadness that this matter has come to this but Israel does have a right to exist and does have a right to defend itself. I think that the best we can hope for is that Hamas is dealt with properly with the minimum of civilian casualties.

Most here are not saying any of those things (in fact I believe you are missing the point by a fucking mile)....the point (imho) is that Israel is deliberately targeting places and people who are definetly NOT a danger to Israel.
Like most, the vast majority of these people just want to exist (without fucking bombs dropping on them or having reletives. freinds and neighbores killed.
Israel, in their over zealous actions have targeted (and I don't believe they were accidents either) Schools, United Nations food and medical support vehicles, Red Cross etc. (they did the same with Lebenon, or are you one of those people with a very short memory?) ... not just targeting the guy's firing the mortars etc but killing and destroying innocent civilians. International Aid and the Palestinian infrastructure.
Hamas have every right to exist and their rhetoric (that they don't recognise the Israel state) is no worse than what the Israel Polis. have being saying about Palestine.

How many more people do you now think are filled with ideas of bloody revenge? With a body count around 300 as I write, how many relatives and friends and sympathisers does that translate to?

Not to mention the young kids and Teens who have lost a Relative. who will grow up with hate buried deep (the same will hapen in Iraq), the next generation will hate the USA (and posssably the West all together) because of what they have done.... how can these people simply just "forget" all that has happened because someone 20 years ago signed a treaty of some sort?

What really shits me is the ignorance and blood thirsty greed that people like Zachor/R 18 et. al. show.

Fuck it ! ... I should have just said this (re Zachor) much better than waffling on....
What in blue fuck is this? You surplus fucking supercunt.

In his visit to Egypt, PA President Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) placed the responsibility for the Israeli attack on Hamas, saying, "We called the leaders of Hamas, and told them both directly and indirectly, through Arab parties and non-Arab parties. We talked with them on the phone. We told them, 'Please, do not end the tahdiah.'" [1]

Nimr Hammad, an advisor to Mahmoud Abbas, said: "The one responsible for the massacres is Hamas, and not the Zionist entity, which in its own view reacted to the firing of Palestinian missiles. Hamas needs to stop treating the blood of Palestinians lightly. They should not give the Israelis a pretext." He called upon the leaders of Hamas to stop carrying out "operations which reflect recklessness, such as the firing of missiles." [2]

http://www.memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD216408

Fatah criticising Hamas? Never! :eek: :D

In his visit to Egypt, military putsch leader Mahmoud Abbas (Abu Mazen) placed the responsibility for the Israeli attack on the democratically elected governement of Hamas.

Fixed.

innit though i'm fast coming to the opinion that far to many without historical context people are now stickig their oar in and it becomes increasing diffcult to make out the truth from the FUD round these parts....

for refferenc e the torah talks about israel only being in existance after the second coming and therefore the jews are destined to wander the planet until this time.

perhaps it's both of your nasty racist fuckheaded morons who need a few lessons in all asepcts of this as clearly you both only support it because it furthers the neo con aims you both profess to love so much....

utter fucking morons...

Congratulations, you have just spoken out in favour of terrorism. Yes, terrorism, as in purposely killing civilians. I hope you are proud of yourself.

As I've previously stated I am tnot in favour of killing civilians. However Hamas and its support structure are legitimate targets.to

I'm the very first to say (check my threads if you disagree) to say that the Palestinians a) deserve to be compensated financially for the events at the recreation of the state of Israel and b) that I would accept a withdrawal from the West Bank if this was a cause of long term peace.

I am vehemently opposed to Hamas as i am opposed to all fascists. Fascism doesn't always come in lederhosen and smart uniforms, fascism can also come in the form of a religious movement such as Islamism.

I hope that 'land for peace' would lead to a lasting reduction in animosity between Palestinians and Israelis but the more I read about Islamism the more I see it for what it is which is a fascist idelogy which wants nothing less than a second Shoah. Its not Israel the state which is the problem it is the People Israel, the Jewish people who are the main target of their hatred and agression.

Its been centuries since we had full scale religious war in the UK and quite frankly we've forgotten as a nation what it is like although to think of the NI Troubles and multiplying the effects and the hatred by a factor of 100 may give you some Idea.

I'm mortally disappointed to see people on the Left who were always enemies of antisemitism standing shoulder to shoulder with right wing fascist Islamists, who desire either the submission of Jews to Islamist rule as second class 'Dhimmi' sub citizens or the outright destruction of Jews. The is because of a misguided view that Hamas are some sort of 'liberation movement' for the Palestinians they are not. Hamas are no more liberators of Palestinians than the Nazis were liberators of the Germans. This misguided idea that supporting fascists such as Hamas and similar groups is being progressive or bringing freedom must be challenged. Its a false premise.

As I've said before I and nor are many Israelis who I've talked to who are closer to the situaiton than I am geographically support the idea of indiscriminate killing of civilians but sometimes civilians get killed in wartime. When you factor in that Israel is fighting a death cult which thinks nothing of putting its own civilians in harms way the number of civilians killed is considerably less than say for example the Russian attacks on Grozny. If people want to campaign against disproportionate responses they should turn their attention to the govt in Moscow not the one in Jerursalem.

During the war against German fascism civilians from Germany, the Netherlands, France etc etc all suffered from bombing which was aimed in the main at the military infrastructure of the German aggressor. It is a similar situation in Gaza. Civilians are being hit as part of a war against fascism that is unfortunate but better than letting the fascists of Hamas et al win.

Some of my family marched with the Communists and Jews at Cable Street to confront fascists and that is why I'm marching against Hamas and for peace tomorrow.

As I've previously stated I am tnot in favour of killing civilians. However Hamas and its support structure are legitimate targets.

You are not in favour of killing civilians yet you are in favour of killing as many hamas supporters (civilians) as possible? Make your mind up. :rolleyes:

During the war against German fascism civilians from Germany, the Netherlands, France etc etc all suffered from bombing which was aimed in the main at the military infrastructure of the German aggressor. It is a similar situation in Gaza. Civilians are being hit as part of a war against fascism that is unfortunate but better than letting the fascists of Hamas et al win.

As you brought up WWII ...

Anyone who thinks carpet bombing of Hamburg lead to 'accidental' killing of civilians really needs to have another look at the word 'accidental'. Who do you think worked in dockyards and factories, or lived in the many residential areas which were destroyed.

Also, being crass for a moment, you might like to compare Germany's justification for invading Poland with Israel's justification (we are only shooting back). In both cases overwelming force was used against a (more or less) helpless opponent.

Maybe so. But comments like this fucking can't:

Anyone here with a shred of decency needs to tell Garfield Le Prick what a racist cretin he truly is.

Well, the editor told him he was out of line, and I think butchers and spring peeper registered complaints.

If you put aside the grotesquerie for a moment, the whole thing is hugely............funny?

Well, the editor told him he was out of line, and I think butchers and spring peeper registered complaints.

If you put aside the grotesquerie for a moment, the whole thing is hugely............funny?

because it focuses all the attention on me rather than on the threads topic meaning i can again derail to my hearts content preventing reasoned discussion as per my MO

:rolleyes:

It's interesting to contemplate. People whose hatred is so great, that they will go to that level, in a debate on the internet.

People are always perplexed when the human race shows extremes of violence, but is it really all that surprising that such things occur?

It's interesting to contemplate. People whose hatred is so great, that they will go to that level, in a debate on the internet.

People are always perplexed when the human race shows extremes of violence, but is it really all that surprising that such things occur?

what level love if you can't read context you can't really be included in the debate...

100% fail JC2 and your feckless mate dwyer...

I know I reported it, but didn't expect any response. I'm betting the response from the mods came from one of the people who pm'd me to say that they had already reported the post.

what level love if you can't read context you can't really be included in the debate...

100% fail JC2 and your feckless mate dwyer...

Why are you still here, cretin?

GarfieldLeChat said:
maybe we should just reffer to you as that ill educated stupid canuck nigger from now on

Seriously, what fucking gutter were you dragged up in that made you think you could talk that way?

No Johnny, it's not funny at all. You're an incredibly good-humored man, but comments like this:

GarfieldLeChat said:
maybe we should just reffer to you as that ill educated stupid canuck nigger from now on

Don't just insult you. They besmear us all. There should be no place for them here.

There was a response, though. I got an official warning for making a dumb joke about a fart, and Garf got a warning for calling me a stupid canuck nigger, or something like that.

The moderation on these boards is generally brilliant. That's why U75 is the best place on the interweb. But the fact that your fart joke got a more serious reprimand than this fucking shit:

GarfieldLeChat said:

Is ridiculous. Ed: were you reading correctly? I'm amazed.

Garfield, however you try to spin it, I didn't call myself a nigger. The attention came from you, 'chum'.

try reading context again

maybe we should just reffer to you as that ill educated stupid canuck nigger from now on perhaps that would grab your attention and display to you the level of unacceptable comment you are posting.... it could be shorted if you like to IESCN we can get the mods to change your username.[suggestion - hyperthetical not actual]

would being called a ill educated stupid canuck nigger regularlly make you more aware of the level of bile you are spewing forth on to these boards...[??]
[this is clearly a retorical question]

or is it as a IESCN you cannot find parity between your own racist statements and the use of ill educated stupid canuck nigger as a term of refference for you.[pointing out the failings in your continued seeking out of racism where none exists on the boards and in life whilst entirely failing to take account of your own racist actions or words]

here you go explaining it to you might help...

actually fuck it i really couldn't give two fucks if you understand the context or not of the orginal post it upset you then good perhpahs infuture you can recall that upset and factor it in to your continued racist bullshit but i frankly doubt you are capable.

not cos of skin tone cos of a lumpen mentalitiy and of course your stated aim...

I know dwyers just pissy becuase he started froathing and has beens hown up to be ana arse so his usual 1 trick pony retaliation is to follow someone round the boards...

either way nicely done at attempting once againt to divert the thread away from it's subject matter and on to you.

doesn't you attention seeking get old or are you really that shallow....

Back
Top Bottom