Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Israel in coordinated missile attacks on Gaza

I suppose in all this mayhem it is possible that a few of the casualties are due to palestinian fighters being near civilians when they were engaged by the IDF, but even then you have to ask whether shooting artilery/shells near a school is a great idea or if alternatives (eg. machine guns) could have been used. Israel's army appears at best to be rather reckless in their use of weapons.

The harpy is on now, if anyone wants to lose weight by being put off their lunch. She seems strangely contrite, given that yesterday she was going on about Hamas booby-trapping schools.

My little brother says that smiling and blinking is a sign of an adult lying.

My little brother says that smiling and blinking is a sign of an adult lying.

She now claims that they (Israel) sent the food and humanitarian aid, but it has "disappeared" between the crossing and the UNRWA compound. Hugely ironic given that they have just attacked a UN food convoy.

Now the presenter goes after her on the school claims, and she is citing as proof two names "who were in the vicinity of the school" firing rockets. They didnt catch the fighters though (I guess they must have left jumpers with nametags in at the scene), and it doesnt really matter where exactly the fighters were, but they werent targetting the school.

She really is the most deeply unpleasant person.

:mad:

She now claims that [...] it doesnt really matter where exactly the fighters were, but they werent targetting the school.

Once challened, it was blatantly obvious that she was avoiding answering the questions.

She now claims that they (Israel) sent the food and humanitarian aid, but it has "disappeared" between the crossing and the UNRWA compound. Hugely ironic given that they have just attacked a UN food convoy.

Now the presenter goes after her on the school claims, and she is citing as proof two names "who were in the vicinity of the school" firing rockets. They didnt catch the fighters though (I guess they must have left jumpers with nametags in at the scene), and it doesnt really matter where exactly the fighters were, but they werent targetting the school.

She really is the most deeply unpleasant person.

:mad:
Yeah I saw that Aussie liar claiming they knew the guys names too
Seeems odd that they know everyone from Hamas name, and where they are, but manage to shell their own troops and kill so many other peeps aswell
Still, the lies pour out of the mouths, the shells pour down on civilians

They've got those tunnels: you'd think they'd use them to bring in needed supplies that weren't guns and bombs.
They really should not need to. Why on earth is Israel blocking food and medical supplies in the first place?

Also, how many tons of supplies do you suppose can be smuggled in via those tunnels?

Why is my comment about elements of the marxist currents supporting the Boer so irrelevant? In a historical context, nothing really ever changes, for the SDF fellow travellers, we now have fellow travellers such as Spion making ridiculous calls for 'support for Hamas', etc, Trots are also still making the same cardinal errors about nationalist struggles. One can see here that past historical examples can illuminate the present

btw, iincredibly ironic to see Marxist 'text dwellers' who frequently refer to 19 C tomes, accusing me of irrelevancy!

You do realise that the PFLP are Marxists, don't you? The Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade aren't Islamists either and they're both fighting the IDF in Gaza. You also realise that the struggle in Gaza is the struggle of all Palestinians and not just Hamas.

But you're not interested in facts, are you?

So says Mr Shit-stirrer. Do you still think I'm a "trot", treelover? I mean, anyone who disagrees with you is a "trot". :D

Indeed, though I consider it a rare honour to be described as one of the "Marxist 'text dwellers' who frequently refer to 19 C tomes". It is always nice to have a new insult thrown at you, especially as it is so utterly bizarre.

Indeed, though I consider it a rare honour to be described as one of the "Marxist 'text dwellers' who frequently refer to 19 C tomes". It is always nice to have a new insult thrown at you, especially as it is so utterly bizarre.

Well, you were kicked out of the police for joining the SWP weren't you??

Why is my comment about elements of the marxist currents supporting the Boer so irrelevant? In a historical context, nothing really ever changes, for the SDF fellow travellers, we now have fellow travellers such as Spion making ridiculous calls for 'support for Hamas', etc, Trots are also still making the same cardinal errors about nationalist struggles. One can see here that past historical examples can illuminate the present
maybe because supporting a racist takeoever of other peoples lands is just what the israeli's, not Hamas, are doing. so your comparison, like your politics, are completely arse about face

There are also unconfirmed reports that Israeli diplomats have admitted there were no fighters at the school that they blew up causing the 40+ deaths.
Apparently, Israeli diplomatic sources, informed by the IDF that there had been no HAMAS fighters in the school compound, had the temerity to pass on this information to the goyische UN-wallahs. The IDF spokeswoman Avital Leibovich then vigourously denied that any IDF personnel had said any such thing.

It is outrageous. They target schools, they target food convoy drivers. They are so low it's almost unbelievable.

People in future decades will look back and wonder why we sat and did nothing to stop it happening

They really should not need to. Why on earth is Israel blocking food and medical supplies in the first place?
Because they believe that blockading works.
Also, how many tons of supplies do you suppose can be smuggled in via those tunnels?

Nowhere near enough.
Even if you had 20 two-man tunnels running 24 hours a day through a 200 metre long tunnel, you could probably shift an imperial ton per hour per tunnel in optimum conditions, so at best about 500 tons per day.
Even if that were all grain or rice, that might, just about, provide two-thirds of Gaza's population with a pound of rice or grain per day.
Bear in mind that cooking fuel and other household essential are also brought in via the tunnels and, well, I'm sure you see the problem.

Back
Top Bottom