Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

I'm on ur boardz, wasting ur 2024 election bandwidthz

4FFA54B4-7E3E-45B3-B1AD-A4B5AF4C4CB0.jpeg

Having to stay with my elderly parents in Fav atm, they received this GOTV flyer this morning. Nothing wrong with; quite informative tbh.

What took my eye was their polling station, St Jude Welcome Centre; those of you who know your saints will, of course, be aware that, amongst other things, St Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.

Circs here mean I Can’t post much atm, wishing all posters the election results evening they want.

View attachment 431832

Having to stay with my elderly parents in Fav atm, they received this GOTV flyer this morning. Nothing wrong with; quite informative tbh.

What took my eye was their polling station, St Jude Welcome Centre; those of you who know your saints will, of course, be aware that, amongst other things, St Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.

Circs here mean I Can’t post much atm, wishing all posters the election results evening they want.
That’s the first time I’ve seen a bar chart where they’ve actually exaggerated the bar for the ‘can’t win here’ parties.

Is that the first time ‘bellend’ has appeared on a front page?

I am fairly sure they have used it before, when they run a load of front pages featuring Johnson as a clown with a ever growing Pinocchio nose.

If you want an (unintentional) laugh, here's a readable link to an utterly demented piece by Allister Heath in the Torygraph yesterday:

Including such gems as:

The likely scale of the defeat will be crushing for remaining Tory MPs. Former top ministers will become obscure non-entities overnight. They will lose their ministerial cars and special advisers, and many will become the butt of jokes. Nobody will care what they say or do. Few will even return their calls.

'Scuse me, just getting a microscope to locate my tiny violin.

If you want an (unintentional) laugh, here's a readable link to an utterly demented piece by Allister Heath in the Torygraph yesterday:

As far as the Civil Service would be concerned, the Overton window will have slammed shut

surprised he didn't go with 'putting French blinds on the Overton window' or 'refusing to get the Overton window cleaned'

The (checks notes) "hellscape" that awaits us come starmergedddon -

It would seek to leverage the Equality Act to conscript every company in the fight against “social inequality” via “positive discrimination”. It would double down on net zero and the war on cars. It would start copying EU rules, just for the sake of it. It would find it much easier to jack up taxes in its first Budget, including on wealth, inheritance and property. It would turn a blind eye to illegal immigration, and would gradually further increase legal immigration, egged on by radical open-border activists within the Left’s parliamentary ranks.

Back
Top Bottom