Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is going to be in Camp Urban and who is in the Lime Kilon breakaway faction?

I need to know who my neighbours are so I can demand cups of sugar and cocktails.

beesonthewhatnow said:
*it's a quarter full already apparently :eek:

:mad:

Perhaps I need a plan b. Like... Lime Kiln. It looks like quite a nice place to camp, but just so far from anywhere. I'll probably end my nights at LV and would rather have a short walk home than a huge trek to the other end of the festival...

Skim said:
:mad:

Perhaps I need a plan b. Like... Lime Kiln. It looks like quite a nice place to camp, but just so far from anywhere. I'll probably end my nights at LV and would rather have a short walk home than a huge trek to the other end of the festival...
I quite like the idea myself. It means packing a bag for the day and not having a bolt hole to run to, but I think the fact it has much more space = decent camp fire and space to lie down wins it for me. Should be nicer to come back to.

Lime Kiln does sound nice, but it's so far from all the bits I like - Greenfields, Jazzworld, Avalon, LV etc etc

I'm sticking with the usual spot - even if the actual dragon field gets full, there's alwayw Williams Greenfields behind it.

I thought William's Greenfields were crew only for some reason. Sounds like a good second choice though.

Skim said:
So who is going to be in Camp Urban and who is in the Lime Kilon breakaway faction?

I need to know who my neighbours are so I can demand cups of sugar and cocktails.

I'll be in camp urban with a few cocktail supplies :D

Crispy said:
I'll be drinking wiskey and ginger beer, cos it's still nice when it's warm.
Ale! With rum chasers! Made Britain Great, dont'cha'knew!?

*ahem*

*goes back to rebuilding work server*

The_Reverend_M said:
I know where not to be Saturday night then ;)

Ive actually been converted on them (used to be very non-plussed), but they put on a really good show.

Apparently theres a storm going to turn up on site in the next 30 minutes :(

memespring said:
Ive actually been converted on them (used to be very non-plussed), but they put on a really good show.

yeah, but that's the last proper rain till saturday, cross fingers.

memespring said:

I live about 30 mins away from the site and we've just had a short sharp heavy shower. Coupla minutes and thats all. I think theres some more to come, but not a deluge. I don't think we are looking at a serious mud year - nothing even close to 2005.

*felix goes back to checking the seaweed, her achey knees and the way the cows are in the field................. will there be a red sunset too?????*

I'm really hoping to hit Dragon, but I don't arrive until 3pm tomorrow.
Not sure what my plan B will be if it's full :(

Skim said:
I thought William's Greenfields were crew only for some reason. Sounds like a good second choice though.

We camped there 2005. Twas good.

I'm heading for Camp Urban this year...............

have a lovely time everyone :)

(don't worry about the sniffing dogs, the place will be packed etc, plus they don't really care to much about little amounts..)

i grew up with sniffing dogs in my country and i don't know a single person where a dog ever sniffed out their few drugs.

Skim said:
I'll probably end my nights at LV and would rather have a short walk home than a huge trek to the other end of the festival...

this is the one downside to where we're fetching up. having said that, it's kinda downhill all the way back so you kinda rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll home

:D

memespring said:

It's got very dark here in bristol......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom