Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
beesonthewhatnow said:
55Kg? chirst, I thought my uberdome was heavy at 25 - is it a proper canvas job?

Mostly Nylon, but steel poles.... :eek:

Aspen-700DLX.jpg

At least the ground will be nice and soft whan it comes to malletting in the tent pegs :D

felixthecat said:
No rain so far today........................

Still dry in Bristol, but not so sunny now, and there's a bit of a breeze just picking up.

There's rain on the way, I can feel it in me cows! 4pm over Glastonbury, I reckon...

It's bloody lashing it down here at the mo' and the forecast for the rest of the week's atrocious. :(

Still wish I was going though ...

boing! said:
out of interest does anyone know what the deal is with nos nowdays? is it legal to possess/ sell? :confused:

possession is legal, selling without a licence is illegal, IIRC.

beesonthewhatnow said:
No rain tomorrow when our tents go up, which is the only important thing really :)

That's it... the rest is a doddle.

This is my first Glasto with decent walking boots and waterproofs (and something decent to sleep on) so it'll feel quite luxurious. Not like the year when I hobbled around in a pair of trainers a size too small :)rolleyes:) and had wet jeans sticking to my legs the whole weekend.

it's 15:22. i've jsut been asked to provide a report that may take me many hours to do. i was here til seven last night. i have shopping to do before holiday tomorrow. thanks work.

bluestreak said:
it's 15:22. i've jsut been asked to provide a report that may take me many hours to do. i was here til seven last night. i have shopping to do before holiday tomorrow. thanks work.
I think I can feel your migraine coming on from here mate :cool: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom