Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Glastonbury 2007 pt1: the build-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the shrooms, skunk and truffles seem to go on sale on the wednesday and after that they're dry. I've never had a problem getting stuff on the Wednesday but any later than that and you're down to scraps and luck.

firky said:
Most of the shrooms, skunk and truffles seem to go on sale on the wednesday and after that they're dry. I've never had a problem getting stuff on the Wednesday but any later than that and you're down to scraps and luck.
I remember swapping £5/6 of shit skunk for 2/3s of a g of coke on Sunday night once. Both of us walked away from that feeling rather pleased. :confused:

bluestreak said:
doll, i love you but you're not even a poor man's bear grylles.

I saw that man eat raw zebra and squeeze the liquid from an elephant turd into his mouth. He's a fucking twat.

Bluey - you have so not seen my campy side - I have a strong and vibrant campy side :) I once caught and ate my own mussels in Ireland - I went in the Atlantic my very self to get them :cool:

Got a nice little cooker to bring with me, but since you can get a full English from the staff canteen for only a pound, I probably won't bother with it most of the time :cool:

beesonthewhatnow said:
"Bring what you expect to find" innit :)

yeah, sadly i don't get paid until wednesday or thursday, so i don't have the money up front for definite.

nosos said:
I remember swapping £5/6 of shit skunk for 2/3s of a g of coke on Sunday night once. Both of us walked away from that feeling rather pleased. :confused:

:D

I am going to put a 1/4 in the car and it isn't getting touched until the Monday night. It is our pillow :)

In Bloom said:
Got a nice little cooker to bring with me, but since you can get a full English from the staff canteen for only a pound, I probably won't bother with it most of the time :cool:

Why are you paying for food in the staff canteen? It was free w meal tickets when I worked it last time.

Crispy said:
Bringing dense snacks - dried fruit, nuts etc. and some boxes of wine (take the bag out of the box to save space), but not meals. sod that, talk about hassle!
aha great idea.. sack wine and coke.. calimochos will be my glasto drink for this year

firky said:
Which muppet gave their work email address to the email list? :rolleyes: :D
yup. i rcvd that email too. nuttin' i can do about it though.... :D (maybe it was my fault for starting the "reply to all" thing. oops :oops: soz, whoever you are.

PieEye said:
I saw that man eat raw zebra and squeeze the liquid from an elephant turd into his mouth. He's a fucking twat.

Bluey - you have so not seen my campy side - I have a strong and vibrant campy side :) I once caught and ate my own mussels in Ireland - I went in the Atlantic my very self to get them :cool:

bear grylles wank over crabs. he's a fucking fucking twat.

i'm impressed. i too have a survivalist side that people don't normally get to see.

bluestreak said:
yeah, sadly i don't get paid until wednesday or thursday, so i don't have the money up front for definite.

Ditto, I have to borrow £200 off my folks until I get some money... but they're on holiday and I don't know when they come back :mad:

PieEye said:
Why are you paying for food in the staff canteen? It was free w meal tickets when I worked it last time.
You only get one free meal voucher a day with workers' beer, might as well save them for if I fancy a something hot for dinner before a shift or I run out of cash and can't be arsed with the que for the machine.

tastebud said:
yup. i rcvd that email too. nuttin' i can do about it though.... :D (maybe it was my fault for starting the "reply to all" thing. oops :oops: soz, whoever you are.

Yup, but its tough shit really - it defeats the object of a emailing list :D

(Hammerntongues, sorry fella, I suggest that bees makes a new email list and omits your work email from it, just dont get sacked :D)

DrRingDing said:
Spot on.

What day?

Friday, download this:

http://junk.photopixel.co.uk/junk/index.php?dir=glastonbury07/

:)

In Bloom said:
You only get one free meal voucher a day with workers' beer, might as well save them for if I fancy a something hot for dinner before a shift or I run out of cash and can't be arsed with the que for the machine.

cool - a quid is nowt for a meal :cool:

firky said:
I suggest that bees makes a new email list and omits your work email from it, just dont get sacked
Errr, its all down to you lot now - just stop sending them to everyone, all you have to do is remove the offending address from your mails :)

It would take a lot more than that to get me sacked ( not a challenge ;) ) but when 10 mails arrive within 30 mins and everyone gets copied I did get some verbal :D

firky said:
Yup, but its tough shit really - it defeats the object of a emailing list :D

(Hammerntongues, sorry fella, I suggest that bees makes a new email list and omits your work email from it, just dont get sacked :D)

Friday, download this:

http://junk.photopixel.co.uk/junk/index.php?dir=glastonbury07/

:)

if it's the same as last time, dance crew get crew rates at PieMinister. :cool:

this is almost as good as getting crew rates with a great big coke dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom