Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

General election, the urban75 vote

How will you vote?

• Total voters
What's the point in voting LD? I've only seen Labour posters in Leeds NW, which has been LD for a long time. Bigger picture...
I think Greg's a good local MP. He's a bit of a bellend and does too many tweets about pies and Otley beer festival and not enough about the NHS but *shrug*

I've no idea who Alex Sobel is.

Farron is a good man.

I think Greg's a good local MP. He's a bit of a bellend and does too many tweets about pies and Otley beer festival and not enough about the NHS but *shrug*

I've no idea who Alex Sobel is.

Farron is a good man.

But no chance of being in government. Every vote makes labour that little bit stronger whether in government, opposition, or coalition.

I live in a safe Tory seat, created 2010. The anti-tory vote is split at a low level. He got over 50% of the vote and UKIP came the distant second.
However the Mayor, a local man, has thrown his hat into the ring. It's rumoured we might get a visit from May in support of our sitting member who's been complaining of fake news. :-(
So seems it might be worthwhile.

Nice to see you've totally ignored the largest party in Scotland and also Plaid Cymru, so no I won't be voting in this poll

Help Mulholland enjoy his beer better by voting aganst him ;)
**(The only thing not-completely-shit about him is that he knows and likes good beer).

Will vote Lib Dem. Tempted by Labour but they don't stand a chance here (Leeds NW). Didn't vote last time as felt so disillusioned then felt guilty about the Tories fucking us all over.
if you vote for them, they've got a better chance.
mulholland's majority isn't THAT big - it only takes three thousand newly registered youngers and swingeable elders to get rid of him

You can vote when you are of NFA. You have to register homeless with the council and do a form but it is possible.

It's a bit late now. Surely this information should have been out there fr the thusands of homeless prior to/or leading p to the election.

Over looked and ignored as per usual.

I think the record for the most own goals in a professional match was 1961 between two Italian teams (one lost 5-0 w/ 4 OGs).

May and CPHQ have smashed that record and the failure to turn up was pathetic.

It's a bit late now. Surely this information should have been out there fr the thusands of homeless prior to/or leading p to the election.

Over looked and ignored as per usual.
you're right - there's a lot of votes out there that certainly wouldn't be for tories.
there is info out there though - just look on Shelter's website

You can vote when you are of NFA. You have to register homeless with the council and do a form but it is possible.

A mate of mine (in Momentum but doing lots of stuff off her own back) rounded up a few people and went down the homeless centre in Leeds to help some people register, printed off the forms for them beforehand. Kind of a nice thing to do as it won't make any difference in Leeds Central (assuming they register at the shelter address).

Will vote Lib Dem. Tempted by Labour but they don't stand a chance here (Leeds NW). Didn't vote last time as felt so disillusioned then felt guilty about the Tories fucking us all over.
Seriously, here's the 2015 Leeds NW result:

Lib Dem: 15,948
Labour: 13,041
Tory 8,083

It also has one of the biggest student populations in the country, most of whom are evidently nuts about Jeremy Corbyn

Labour are going to walk it

Yeah I've spent the last month dealing with idiots wanting me to deliver voter registration packs to homeless people & services that turned out not to actually exist ("oh yeah we're going on holiday actually, here's a pdf to give to all the people you promised packs to" :rolleyes: ) and then chasing trying to get them sorted from the council and various other people. The information has definitely been there, I've seen loads of stuff online and on social media too. Guess it varies by area though and is less likely to reach people who're nfa but not accessing any homeless services.

I'm absolutely not voting for Woodcock, but Furness is going blue anywayz so it's not like I'm gonna cost Labour the election.

As for how I'm actually going to vote, I have considered holding my nose and voting Labour as a fuck you to all the idiots banging on about terrorists and communism but I'll probably spoil my ballot on the day. Not decided between a "none of the above" or swearwords or something more creative yet.

Back
Top Bottom