Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

For Badgers: Liverpool FC 22/23

We've been poor and defensively very wobbly so far (35 mins gone). Wolves should not be doing this to us. Thiago is brilliant if we're 3-0 up but he's a liability if we're losing.

Wolves were robbed. How was their 3rd goal offside?
How was Salah's goal not offside as well? Ball played through he was well off, I've seen an explanation that says the defender then deliberately played the ball so it starts another phase but that can't be right - the only reason he played the ball was to stop it going to the guy who got an advantage by being in an offside position.

I'm worried about Jurgen. In the post-match interview he looked tired and sad. I think the fat lady's clearing her throat tbh, ready to sing Taps on this most wonderful few years.
he should pick his team and tactics by using spudomancy, interpreting the patterns made by melting cheese on beans on the top of a jacket tater

What's with some of the fans texting the BBC going after the board for a lack of investment? Nothing on a Chelsea scale admittedly, but the forward line has had huge amounts of money thrown at it while the midfield has no new (senior) faces for an eternity. Surely that's on Klopp, not the board?

As wank as this season has been, that's four wins and draw from the last five (league) games.

As wank as this season has been, that's four wins and draw from the last five (league) games.
The green shoots of recovery. If we manage 4th I think considering how we started the season, that would be an achievement tbh. Huge game at the weekend though.

Back
Top Bottom