Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

For Badgers: Liverpool FC 22/23

Usually from not being given a penalty/free kick/corner/throwin or having a penalty/free kick/corner/throwin given against him ...

I never really know.

Usually from not being given a penalty/free kick/corner/throwin or having a penalty/free kick/corner/throwin given against him ...

I never really know.
I read the match report and he was upset cos Salah got a foul given against him and then the ref looked at him funny and said something to him after he confronted the fourth official. I saw that challenge, to be fair it looked like it should have gone the other way but it was nothing scandalous.

It's hilarious. Jota should have been sent off, for a start and Konate was fucking lucky not to give away a penalty. He's a very angry man, old Jurgen.

Good old match report
Why do you think he was unhappy Humberto?

I mean he says why. There's quotes from him.

“How they can give a foul on Mohamed Salah [just before Spurs’ third goal]? We have our history with Tierney. I really don’t know what he has against us. He has said there is no problems but that cannot be true. How he looks at me, I don’t understand it. My celebration was unnecessary, which is fair, but what he said to me when he gave me the yellow card is not OK.”

Good old direct quotes.

Don't get me wrong he's clearly a great manager and has done superb work with Liverpool, it's just when he has a go at a ref or linesman for no apparent reason I just keep thinking they should just be allowed to tell him "fuck off, Klopp"

Ok and what do you want? Klopp is a cunt and Liverpool were lucky?

I mean diaz' ankle could have been broken so should Skipp have been sent off? He wasn't so what? You hate Liverpool so what?
I just wanted to know why he was so pissed off with the officials :confused: I didn't see anything obvious during the match so it seemed a bit odd.

I just wanted to know why he was so pissed off with the officials :confused: I didn't see anything obvious during the match so it seemed a bit odd.

On your bike

I read the match report and he was upset cos Salah got a foul given against him and then the ref looked at him funny and said something to him after he confronted the fourth official. I saw that challenge, to be fair it looked like it should have gone the other way but it was nothing scandalous.

It's hilarious. Jota should have been sent off, for a start and Konate was fucking lucky not to give away a penalty. He's a very angry man, old Jurgen.

That Barcelona game was four years ago today (on a personal note, its also where i started to use the 'i love you all, even the cunts' line on here).

Anyway, the sudden aire of end of season optimism has reminded me of this brilliant bit of TV from BT Sport:

Top 4 top 4 keep the hope alive.

Surely United or Newcastle will cock up in their 3 games. United in particular have a gruelling schedule.

Will miss Bobby very much. He's not been great for a couple of years but in his pomp he would do things that got you off your seat and make you laugh at the same time. Nutmegs, no-look goals, backheels. Was a brilliant number 9 AND link player. And always looked like he was having the most fun of everyone on the pitch.

Thanks for the memories Bobby. To appropriate the legend emblazoned on the Shankly statue:

He made the people happy

I just like how much of a character he is.
From the 'no look' goals, to the 'knowledge' advert, and even when he (briefly) did this thing where he - well, his barber- shaved his mustache, his sideburns, and the bottom couple of centermetres of the hair line at the back of his head, so there was a line of hair that encircled his face - it looked fucking stupid, but some how got away with it.

As an adult, I don't think I'll miss a player more.

Will miss Bobby very much. He's not been great for a couple of years but in his pomp he would do things that got you off your seat and make you laugh at the same time. Nutmegs, no-look goals, backheels. Was a brilliant number 9 AND link player. And always looked like he was having the most fun of everyone on the pitch.

Thanks for the memories Bobby. To appropriate the legend emblazoned on the Shankly statue:

He made the people happy
I heard he had to leave cos of that hairstyle.

Back
Top Bottom