Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Darwinning formula: Liverpool FC 2023/24

I know we're shit and not in a position to gloat, but seeing Liverpool thumping the blunts tonight is still pretty funny.

Really should've had that done and dusted in the first half. By the end I was quite pleased with a draw- thought we'd thrown it away completely after the second goal.

1pt between the top 3 now. Gonna be a hell of a run-in.

Hopefully we can swap a few players around soon.

Am I being simplistic but for a multi billion pound club why are we content to be underdogs and developers? It's romantic?

I'm not asking to be the richest club, just why would you moneyball to the top and then not try and establish yourselves amongst the top? I mean they did try and sell.

Feel sorry for Jurgen because he's been the lynchpin and I think has not always been supported. So he's fucking it off exhausted. I'm not having a pop at FSG btw but it's not a good ethos. City have won 6 out of 7 titles.

What a player MacAllister. :)

Does everything he needs to an impeccable standard, and rarely if ever does it wrong or badly. Rice, Rodri, Mac Allister: what utterly fantastic midfielders the top 3 have in there. No fucking wonder it’s so close.

Fuck off but I'd have Kenny back for life. After Klopp wins the league.

You might have no choice.

Even Souness is swimming the channel. You don't piss that up the wall.

You what? :confused:

I mean a club is an asset now. It's not much of a 'club' in any sense.

1992 just called, says you didn’t pay for your Sky Television subscription :D

Does everything he needs to an impeccable standard, and rarely if ever does it wrong or badly. Rice, Rodri, Mac Allister: what utterly fantastic midfielders the top 3 have in there. No fucking wonder it’s so close.

You might have no choice.

You what? :confused:

1992 just called, says you didn’t pay for your Sky Television subscription :D

Go stick your head in a cow,

What a frustrating match. Don't think I've ever seen us miss so many sitters.

Arsenal losing is some consolation but I just went through City's fixtures and got bored of saying 'They'll probably win that. And that, yeah that too.'

What's all this about a possible 2% season ticket price rise? A Liverpool fan on Cook'd and Bomb'd mentioned it and people not taking banners to Anfield as a protest.

Slot in, apparently.

Seems a little out of nowhere (but that's the Liverpool way), and before yesterday afternoon, I'd not heard of him (to the point I still call him Stoll). But from what I've read on the The Atheltic he's a much better fit for this specific Liverpool team, in terms of tactics, personality and philosophy, then either Alonso or Amerin (sp.), so I'm cautiously excited.

Slot in, apparently.

Seems a little out of nowhere (but that's the Liverpool way), and before yesterday afternoon, I'd not heard of him (to the point I still call him Stoll). But from what I've read on the The Atheltic he's a much better fit for this specific Liverpool team, in terms of tactics, personality and philosophy, then either Alonso or Amerin (sp.), so I'm cautiously excited.

He's a machine.

Back
Top Bottom