Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

For Badgers: Liverpool FC 22/23

Joachim Andersen it must be said is a pathetic cunt for his reaction.
Guy got headbutted twice. Nunes lost it after being challenged for the ball a few times. There was a petulant swipe earlier on, he tripped him as well right at the start. Guy's a liability (and will be coming out of my FPL team forthwith!) :D

Also. Mohamed Salah.

Guy got headbutted twice. Nunes lost it after being challenged for the ball a few times. There was a petulant swipe earlier on, he tripped him as well right at the start. Guy's a liability (and will be coming out of my FPL team forthwith!) :D

Also. Mohamed Salah.
Salah never scores in the second game .

Nunes's strength is playing off the shoulder of the defender. The pace of the EPL shows up his weakness in link up play . I'm not sure why he reacted to Anderson in that way, sure in the Portuguese League Nunes would be more protected mainly because the refs blow up for the slightest physical challenge and also tend to be over protective to teams like Benfica, Porto, and Sporting . However, he's played in the CL ( actually against Liverpool) and in the Spanish B league . I think he is going to be under some pressure in improving his link up play, temperament and dealing with frustration, he's also got to justify an enormous price tag. On the other hand when he's back he might just go out and get a hat trick.

He’s only young and it was a big occasion. Perhaps the shithousing took him by surprise. He seems to be fine linking up, I’m not worried about him at all, he had hit the post before he got sent off and scored v Fulham.

He'll be fine. He might have shown he can be wound up but also that he isn't someone to fuck with. I remember Baby Michael Owen two-footing Peter Schmeichel and getting sent off way back when.

So after Fulham and Palace arguably overachieving, are you guys nervous about visiting Old Scaffold?
I don't think it'll be a steam roller as it was last season.
To be honest I'm trying not to think about it - I'm one of those people who thinks 'Liverpool will win', then inevitably they'll lose (there's evidence if this on here).
Still, it'd be nice...

Very poor start to this season, considering all the players have had a full pre-season, not sure what happened with the medical department? Oh well..got a feeling it's going to be one of those seasons where the title could go anywhere, let's see where we are after the w/c.

Back
Top Bottom