Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Just list a few other things mainstream media didn't mention. The River Severn flowing upstream. Aliens invading Wolverhampton. Joey Barton being named pope.

Only problem with this is it's hard to come up with joke examples stupid enough that none of the cranks will actually believe them.

Reference this bit "Aliens invading Wolverhampton" as thats near where I am at moment anyone any idea if Wolves or close is on any facists list for invasion

there were some rumours last night but nothing happened as far as Im aware appart from 2 sweary drunken blokes in the pub on thier way to Brum who soon got gently ushered out :)

Will be attending as an non born local Alien antifacist if anything is afoot but havent seen the "list"

I felt somewhat remiss at not being in Bristol on Saturday ..
It's also on xtwitter - here's the video for anyone interested

I suspect we're fairly safe in Bristol - the miscreants must know they're pissing in the wind.
The two "Bristolians" bailed so far - one from Kingswood, one from Knowle... those places may have BS postcodes but that stretches things.
I was amazed recently to see that BS5 stretches right up to what would have been Mogg's redefined constituency where my Tory family live...

Overwhelmingly white but nonetheless blaming immigrants and asylum seekers for their shitty lives. Can that same 'logic' be applied to Northern Ireland where there's only a fraction of that? Maybe in the context of the UK but why then aren't any cities in Wales or Scotland involved in all this?

To me it seems a very English affair, so this has to be mostly bandwagon jumping by loyalist knobheads who of course are more than happy to bang on about patriotism when its convenient.
Yes, I can't imagine there being many racist Orangevolk in Scotland.

images (2).jpeg

from the other thread:

Really heartening.

From there though:

Speaking after Prime Minister Sir Keir Starmer met religious leaders in the region, he said: “There is the argument that the police already have the powers to stop the violence.

"But what I think it’s important to note is that actually their words of hate and polarisation also need to be controlled."

Now I wonder how widely he's intending to cast that net.

Reference this bit "Aliens invading Wolverhampton" as thats near where I am at moment anyone any idea if Wolves or close is on any facists list for invasion

there were some rumours last night but nothing happened as far as Im aware appart from 2 sweary drunken blokes in the pub on thier way to Brum who soon got gently ushered out :)

Will be attending as an non born local Alien antifacist if anything is afoot but havent seen the "list"

'The list' claims that be fash will on Frederick Street in the Jewellery Quarter. There is a counter demonstration at 7.00 (assemble at the clock).

Nothing on the list in the Black Country.

Why would you bother going there if you don't like it? I live nearby and have been twice, despite it having the only Waitrose in Newham.
Waitrose in Newham now? Never thought I'd see that happen, oh for the good old days of Stratford Shopping Centre and Queens Market in Green St. Many happy years in Forest Gate.

Back
Top Bottom