Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

This is all coordinated. My YouTube recommendations have now started including Tommy Robinson and others from weird “news channel” accounts.
Having just been down to castle park, Bristol, and then later on to the Grovesner hotel where the fash were trying to intimidate refugee families and then use their brawn’s to rage at barely teenage girls I put myself in between. I actually managed to have some half decent words with some of the more tearful and bare chested fash but there were some real horrible cunts intent on violence.
I got a few barely connecting punches hit me and kicks off the fash until police told me to go for my own safety. I saw fash with shivs. And pointed them out to the cops before I listened to police advice and did my best impression of a news of the world reporter.
Or I made like McCain and chipped.

Scary shit in Bristol tonight, had to hold the line as fascists fought their way to the front of a hotel that houses refugees.

Only 6 cops on bikes present, police horses finally arrived when they'd got to about 5m from the door.

The kids in the windows making heart signs at us, beautiful but I can't imagine what it must have been like for those who've fled war and conflict to watch this outside your refuge.

Proud of Bristol but still fucking shaking. WTF

Outstanding :thumbs:

Also can't find any reports of the stabbing or acid attack in this morning's press so hopefully they didn't happen.

Agree and was thinking earlier that there'll probably have to be new threads as to what their strategy/ goals are, and best ways to combat them,,ultimately, what to put in their place ; basically the same issues AFA had and then once successful, the issues the IWCA had. With social media, post brexit and labour austerity as added extras
At the moment, they seem to be hitting out in randomized acts of violence where they can, but still seem devoid of an overall strategy like the BNP had, March and grow, rights for whites etc. But, probably for another thread as people still dealing with stuff and getting over today atm.
I fear, behind the paunchy “ex’ hoolies out for some ‘fun’, the conspiracist racist Karens and the Tate-ist youth up for a spot of looting vape shops, there is a strategy being pursued by their online directors and motivators who use grifting “influencers” as their middlemen.
It is an old strategy. It is being used in America too.
It was originally known in Europe as the Strategy of Tension

Outstanding :thumbs:

Also can't find any reports of the stabbing or acid attack in this morning's press so hopefully they didn't happen.
Doesn't seem to be any confirmation that it happened.

Cleveland Police have issued a statement after reports began to circulate on social media of alleged acid attacks in Middlesbrough.

So far, the force states: "Cleveland Police has not, to date, received any formal complaint from any victim or anyone on their behalf. We did receive limited information from a third party earlier this evening regarding a possible incident in central Middlesbrough.

"The caller was unfortunately unable to provide exact details of the location, nature of the incident, registration number of any vehicle, or description of any occupants, nevertheless officers did attend the area - with nothing being found and no victim coming forward.

“The force has not received notification from medical colleagues of any such incident either therefore our log has been closed, pending receipt of any new information.

“If anyone believes they or someone they know has been subject to such an incident, we would urge them to contact Cleveland Police and to seek urgent medical attention."

Scary shit in Bristol tonight, had to hold the line as fascists fought their way to the front of a hotel that houses refugees.

Only 6 cops on bikes present, police horses finally arrived when they'd got to about 5m from the door.

The kids in the windows making heart signs at us, beautiful but I can't imagine what it must have been like for those who've fled war and conflict to watch this outside your refuge.

Proud of Bristol but still fucking shaking. WTF

Well done you, and the decent people of Bristol, so proud of you all! 😍

ETA - meant to include Boris Sprinkler in this post, great work all round.

Last edited:
We can add Farage, Tice, Anderson, amongst others to that list TBH.
Maybe their Hq needs a targeted demo, bit like the fash bookshop in Welling was years ago? Put some pressure back in the other direction. Ukraine Solidarity Campaign did a small protest there last week with John McDonnell speaking because of their support for Putin. Go after the suits.

I'm surprised (but thankful so far) that there haven't been any actions taken against the hotels housing asylum seekers in South London. We've got quite a few down here and because of some of the high profile protests/removal resistances their not as hidden/anon as they used to be.

Doesn't seem to be any confirmation that it happened.

Cleveland Police have issued a statement after reports began to circulate on social media of alleged acid attacks in Middlesbrough.

So far, the force states: "Cleveland Police has not, to date, received any formal complaint from any victim or anyone on their behalf. We did receive limited information from a third party earlier this evening regarding a possible incident in central Middlesbrough.

"The caller was unfortunately unable to provide exact details of the location, nature of the incident, registration number of any vehicle, or description of any occupants, nevertheless officers did attend the area - with nothing being found and no victim coming forward.

“The force has not received notification from medical colleagues of any such incident either therefore our log has been closed, pending receipt of any new information.

“If anyone believes they or someone they know has been subject to such an incident, we would urge them to contact Cleveland Police and to seek urgent medical attention."
Misinformation spreads both sides.

One of the far right lads I spoke to out side the hotel was almost tearful. I tried telling him he had been lied to. That rich people liked to make money off people like him who were upset. That we were all the same and I loved him. That people are getting manipulated by the internet in their hand and you can guarantee that the kid that stabbed those kids was exactly the same.
Then some dick in a Green Stone Island parka started kicking me in the back of the legs. And he told him to fuck off me.

They are very scared little boys and no one is sitting down to explain things to them.

Last edited:
I'm surprised (but thankful so far) that there haven't been any actions taken against the hotels housing asylum seekers in South London. We've got quite a few down here and because of some of the high profile protests/removal resistances their not as hidden/anon as they used to be.

So far, London seems to be relatively unaffected. Apart from a bit of handbags in Whitehall the other day, we've seen nothing like what's happened in Bristol and up north.

Have we got it to come or are the meatheads just more organised up there?

Some recent research and analysis here too:

Jacob Davey, director of policy and research at the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD), said: “People have been naming the EDL [English Defence League] as key figures when the EDL actually has ceased to function as a movement.”

The UK, like other parts of the world, now has “a much more decentralised extreme-right movement,” he said.

“There have been known figureheads at protests – including some avowed neo-Nazis – but there’s also this loose network that includes concerned local citizens and football hooligans.

The killings of three young girls in Southport last week was the spark for continuing violence, fuelled by false claims that the perpetrator was a 17-year-old asylum seeker called “Ali al-Shakati” who had arrived on a boat last year.

Axel Rudakubana, who was born in Cardiff, appeared at Liverpool crown court last week, charged with murdering the three girls.

“The initial disinformation and anger was being perpetrated by individuals on X, for example, that have been previously de-platformed,” Mulhall said. “And now they’ve been re-platformed.”

Prof Stephan Lewandowsky of Bristol University, who is an expert in disinformation, said that social media platforms amplified far-right voices. “Facebook is an outrage machine,” he said. “It’s a serious problem and is easily solved by modifying the algorithms so that they highlight information based on quality rather than outrage.

A couple of weeks ago, just before the biggish demo in London in support of Tommy Robinson, a bloke I know spoke to me in the street and said he was going down to London for the big demo. Was I going? (He knew I wasn't as we have long argued about politics, he's racist and I'm not, he thinks Starmer is far left and I don't etc). He then said "there's going to be a civil war in this country". This may have just been a slogan, but maybe he had an intimation of what was to come. If he did, why didn't the old bill?

So far, London seems to be relatively unaffected. Apart from a bit of handbags in Whitehall the other day, we've seen nothing like what's happened in Bristol and up north.

I live in a part of London with genuine organised fash and nothing seems to be happening at all. Local Facebook has the odd thread of pensioners moaning about Labour letting immigrants in (and they're not happy about winter fuel payments being cut) but I've only seen one person going on about the stabbings and saving kids.

Reposting this for those who may have missed it. Serious amounts of money have been spent by persons unknown:

There have also been thousands of Russian bots pushing this divisive shite on social media, promoting harmful content. However, this might not be state-promoted - it’s important to be aware that bot networks and other similar criminal enterprises in Russia and some Eastern European states are ‘for hire’ and will do this for whoever pays, so not necessarily Putin’s hand (see also US election interference) - could be tech bro money, could be far-right Israelis as suggested in the quoted article.

Perhaps Google HQ might be a good target for mass protest, since YouTube is taking money to promote hate - I’m also getting recommendations for Jordan Peterson’s Yaxley-Lennon interview, Rogan and assorted anti-immigrant content, and I only generally use it for music and train stuff. Burning down the world for a few quid, ‘do no harm’ my arse. This stuff needs to be demonetised and derated.

I'm surprised (but thankful so far) that there haven't been any actions taken against the hotels housing asylum seekers in South London. We've got quite a few down here and because of some of the high profile protests/removal resistances they’re not as hidden/anon as they used to be.
The rioters I would think are from the white working class and that is a small demographic in south London, and those that are here are pretty well integrated having grown up around multiculturalism. You’re more likely to see it out in the sticks and just beyond. Dartford, Orpington, Maidstone etc.

Reposting this for those who may have missed it. Serious amounts of money have been spent by persons unknown:

Serioius amounts of money are also being spent by the Qatari state in their own propaganda offensive. This is an article published by a Qatari state run broadcaster written by an employee of a Qatari university. Qatar is a rightwing absolute monarchy where there is a huge abused and oppresed migrant underclass.

Whoever is funding and promoting the farright, they are unlikely to be primarily concerned with doing down Qatar.

I wonder if it is just different in London because there are POC everywhere?

Whereas in Bristol for example it is still very segregated. Most POC live in the urban areas as opposed to the rural areas.

I'm constantly surprised at my colleagues that have no experience of the inner city aside from almost in a tourist sense....and only experience POC at work. These are people that have never grown up or lived amongst POC. This is a very different experience from growing up in London.

I don't have to go very far- like a couple of miles up the road to be subjected to a completely different attitude- little Britain.

Bristol is a radical bubble, mostly concentrated around the centre and within that I live in a even more radical and alternative bubble ( East Bristol) where really I feel quite safe and rooted.

I love Bristol deeply, however growing up in London then coming to Bristol I was always very aware of the difference in the demographic and ignorance compared to London.

I know this isn't a civil war, but that's probably how he will see things. It certainly is civil disorder. Probably planned, if only loosely. So how come the old bill were taken by surprise?
Maybe because none of what has happened can easily be infiltrated or spied on? Consumption of and influence by social media/YT etc is inherently atomised and not social. Remember the 2011 post Duggan riots caught the old bill out because of organisation on Blackberry messenger which was beyond their intelligence.

Back
Top Bottom