Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Scary shit in Bristol tonight, had to hold the line as fascists fought their way to the front of a hotel that houses refugees.

Only 6 cops on bikes present, police horses finally arrived when they'd got to about 5m from the door.

The kids in the windows making heart signs at us, beautiful but I can't imagine what it must have been like for those who've fled war and conflict to watch this outside your refuge.

Proud of Bristol but still fucking shaking. WTF

My two cents. Having been an adult there.and having to stop slap happy 15 year olds from getting angry at the gammon racists in Castle park. These kids were “well up for slapping some EDL innit”
Those white men in their loud obnoxious proclamations of Brittania, are the most scared PUSSYIO white men I ever seen.
Pulling out blades on passionate young women shouting for a fairer society, punching and kicking people from behind or as they are walking away. I have never been more disgusted in my life.
Scum. Absolute misinformed disgusting scum. The weakest most angry morons I have ever had the utmost disgust in myself for not letting my fists smash them.
But we don’t do that.

Better than that.

Last edited:
Scary shit in Bristol tonight, had to hold the line as fascists fought their way to the front of a hotel that houses refugees.

Only 6 cops on bikes present, police horses finally arrived when they'd got to about 5m from the door.

The kids in the windows making heart signs at us, beautiful but I can't imagine what it must have been like for those who've fled war and conflict to watch this outside your refuge.

Kudos to you and Boris Sprinkler and everyone else there doing what has to be done - stay safe and look after each other

You need a strong cup of tea and a sit down. Top work and solidarity to you and Boris and all those holding the line today as DaveCinzano says above ✊

Thank you too.

The weakest most angry morons I have ever had the utmostdisgust in myself for not letting my fists smash them.
But we don’t do that.

Better than that.

It's not a fun day out is it, having to look these fuckers in the eye and resist the overpowering urge to beat the shit out of them. Because that's not why you're there and you are better than that.

Well done to you and everyone else who has put their boots on the ground today. That's where hope always comes from, real people doing real work.

What's all this about a library being set on fire in Liverpool? A fucking LIBRARY?

Of all the burning and looting, that's one of the things that gets me the most because libraries are so important to many communities. I know a lot of people in my area depend on the local library.

These are basically pogroms.

Fortunately these thick fucks will never cover their faces because they're usually covid deniers and don't want to be associated with that so they'll be nice and easy to arrest after plastering their antics all over social media.
Yup. But it’ll continue unless the right wing grifters who stir this lot and the funders and network are gone after too.

There’s no way this bunch of moronic cunts could be this well organised.

I’m so fucking sick of the complacent attitude toward fascism this country has…

Sorry, wasn’t meaning to sound like I was having a go at you Cloo, just unintentionally vented on top of my main point.

Massive respect and love, thank you

Destroy what you don't understand.
I don't know much about this library, but my local one helps people fill in forms and does mother-and-baby groups, and a food bank is run out of it. People who don't have internet access depend on it. So do a lot of kids and elderly people. But I guess these people just want to burn something, no matter how much others need it. Including fellow working-class people, Graham, you fucking cunt.

You need a strong cup of tea and a sit down. Top work and solidarity to you and Boris and all those holding the line today as DaveCinzano says above ✊

Home now.

Needed something a little stronger than tea. Booze, benzos and weed but I'm still shaking.

Just doing what we all would but fuck me I've never seen it like that in my 40-odd years.

I only live about 10mins from the hotel but put off walking home for ages as was worried about getting jumped on the way.

Man I grew up in 90's Knowle I don't scare easily.

Home now.

Needed something a little stronger than tea. Booze, benzos and weed but I'm still shaking.

Just doing what we all would but fuck me I've never seen it like that in my 40-odd years.

I only live about 10mins from the hotel but put off walking home for ages as was worried about getting jumped on the way.

Look after yourself <3

Home now.

Thank you for this. Doesn’t look like many masks in the still from the video above, are the fash present likely to get lifted for this? It’s not a protest when they’re going for people and buildings, every single one ought to be banged up for terrifying children like this.

Home now.

A little stronger needed after a grim experience like that. I've so much respect for what you and others have done today, it's very scary. You'll need some time to process and decompress I'm guessing.

Great work and that bit about the kids nearly set me off again. But fucking hell, having to put yourself on the line to stop fascists potentially murdering people. Plus reports of stabbings, acid attacks, Asian men attacked in their cars. What the fuck is happening? We really need to get organised.

Thank you, everyone that has been out on the street doing the right thing tonight.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
This. Disclosure: I have fibromyalgia, so I end up in pain if I'm on my feet for ages, and I'm also autistic and prone to meltdowns in crowds. I wish I could be out there fighting with you, but I can't. And it frustrates me that I can't. So thank you all who can.

Back
Top Bottom