Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Alt text: Elon Musk retweeting Tommy Robinson labelling Kier Starmer a wrong un

This is all coordinated. My YouTube recommendations have now started including Tommy Robinson and others from weird “news channel” accounts.
Having just been down to castle park, Bristol, and then later on to the Grovesner hotel where the fash were trying to intimidate refugee families and then use their brawn’s to rage at barely teenage girls I put myself in between. I actually managed to have some half decent words with some of the more tearful and bare chested fash but there were some real horrible cunts intent on violence.
I got a few barely connecting punches hit me and kicks off the fash until police told me to go for my own safety. I saw fash with shivs. And pointed them out to the cops before I listened to police advice and did my best impression of a news of the world reporter.
Or I made like McCain and chipped.

This is all coordinated. My YouTube recommendations have now started including Tommy Robinson and others from weird “news channel” accounts.
Having just been down to castle park, Bristol, and then later on to the Grovesner hotel where the fash were trying to intimidate refugee families and then use their brawn’s to rage at barely teenage girls I put myself in between. I actually managed to have some half decent words with some of the more tearful and bare chested fash but there were some real horrible cunts intent on violence.
I got a few barely connecting punches hit me and kicks off the fash until police told me to go for my own safety. I saw fash with shivs. And pointed them out to the cops before I listened to police advice and did my best impression of a news of the world reporter.
Or I made like McCain and chipped.
Respect to you mate.

I was born, live and work in Sunderland been here over 50 years. I am sick to fucking death of the shit that has happened in this town tonight and last night. I cba to talk about it anymore it's too fucking depressing. There is zero left wing activist presence in the city apart from the church group based around the Minster and the uni where the graves were smashed. This town has a huge racist population I reckon they easily outnumber non racists. Last night the cints were throwing rocks outside two care homes with vulnerable, dementia patients and high numbers of non white staff who were scared. I was visiting my mam at the time. These people rioting are not special they're not tough if we'd had the left of the 80s and 90s we'd have been able to oppose the cunts. There's been no organised left here since the end of the edl and what remained after that was abandoned for corbynism. The labour people are all 100% blair/starmer liberal/right types. It's so depressing. One of my kids is in London, the other two I'm pleading with to move away.

I was born, live and work in Sunderland been here over 50 years. I am sick to fucking death of the shit that has happened in this town tonight and last night. I cba to talk about it anymore it's too fucking depressing. There is zero left wing activist presence in the city apart from the church group based around the Minster and the uni where the graves were smashed. This town has a huge racist population I reckon they easily outnumber non racists. Last night the cints were throwing rocks outside two care homes with vulnerable, dementia patients and high numbers of non white staff who were scared. I was visiting my mam at the time. These people rioting are not special they're not tough if we'd had the left of the 80s and 90s we'd have been able to oppose the cunts. There's been no organised left here since the end of the edl and what remained after that was abandoned for corbynism. The labour people are all 100% blair/starmer liberal/right types. It's so depressing. One of my kids is in London, the other two I'm pleading with to move away.
I was wondering earlier whether a single Labour mp has been out on a counter demo today.

Back
Top Bottom