Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Sort of heartened to see they’re all proper knuckle-draggers. I know some people who on a bad day could be swayed by this Tommy crap and they’re all laughing at the state of the protestors. Getting out in public and showing their true colours tends to be quite damaging for these cunts thankfully.

This is curious - throwing sausages. Did they loot a butchers?

View attachment 436426
I think there was a “summer beach” type set up in the market square where the fash gathered, along with hot dog & German frankfurter stalls. Perhaps this is where the sausages came from, but would not totally discount an Islamophobic reason for it. The counter demo was around the Brian Clough statue in the pedestrianised street leading onto the square. (I wasn’t there, but have had updates from someone who was)

It's hard keeping up with fast moving threads, if anyone spots they are planning anything in Worthing, can you please tag me.

I'll go down and join the welcoming party, which I am sure be even greater than Mosley and the British Union of Fascists got back in 1934.

Battle of South Street.

Or anywhere along the Sussex coast, for that matter, although I think it unlikely that there'll be any protests anywhere other than Brighton, tbh.

Hull and Leeds video

In Hull, protesters chanted "stop the boats" outside a hotel which houses asylum seekers. A plume of black smoke was seen in the city after cars were on fire

Back
Top Bottom