Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Savagery from a Judge in Plymouth:
Judge Robert Linford then rounded on Cann telling him that according to his police interview he discussed with them "about the better use of taxpayers' money and why people were having to pay to keep these people in this country after committing such heinous crimes. "
etc

(3 year jail sentence for Cann)
er climate protestors "have been jailed for telling juries why they were protesting" - Judge Silas Reid presiding

I think fuck em is a reasonable response.
Maybe it is in this moment and more than fuck 'em, they need to be confronted, physically or otherwise. They need to be stopped for all sorts of reasons, including the risk of serious injury and death among their targets. But 'fuck 'em' is an end of conversation, it just leaves them as the monsters, away from liberal society. 'Fuck 'em' doesn't take us anywhere better.

Parole at 50% of sentence is usually for first time offenders showing remorse. He has many convictions and doesn't seem to be expressing regret.
Judge said min term 50% of sentence. Many people will serve 40%. The great majority will be out for Halloween 2025 and pretty much all those sentences thus far for Xmas 25

Judge said min term 50% of sentence. Many people will serve 40%. The great majority will be out for Halloween 2025 and pretty much all those sentences thus far for Xmas 25
Yeah 50% would usually be the maximum discount, but not guaranteed. It will also depend on prisoner's behaviour, whether they are first time offenders and if they express remorse to parole board.

Judgey McJudgeface said:
So let's look at how the taxpayer have been funding your activities over the last 38 years - let's see what you've cost the country: you've got 10 aliases, four fictitious birth dates, you're 51 years of age, you've been convicted of 170 offences, you been convicted of theft, arson, taking cars, handling stolen goods, obtaining by deception, burglary, dangerous driving and possessing bladed articles. In all over the years that you've been visiting the criminal justice system you've received sentences totalling 357 months in prison, many of them concurrent.

In other words, nearly 30 years. That ... is what you've been costing this country, and you sit there in that interview and saw fit to be critical of others. You have no right whatever to say who should or should not be in this country.

This belongs in a song :thumbs:

It's too long for a t-shirt, tragically

View attachment 438151

Get almost as long for chucking a few cans back at the fash.
Interesting to compare that with this:

A man has been jailed just four days after he threw rocks and bricks at police during violent disorder in Liverpool city centre on Saturday (3 August).

Liam Riley, 41, of Walton Road, Liverpool, was at the junction of Whitechapel and Church Street when he approached officers waving his arms aggressively at them.

He fell when officers ran towards the group he was with and he was arrested at the scene.

Tonight, he will begin a 20 month prison sentence after pleading guilty violent disorder and racially aggravated threatening behaviour.

60% is quite standard now according to the government

Not yet, I don't think.

They were talking about letting some low-risk prisoners out if they'd served 40% of their sentences, to make room for this influx of scum that's coming up.

Not sure if they've actually started releasing people yet though.

The spiel we were given was that it wouldn't apply to violent crimes and they've been convicted of violent disorder.
We've been handed a lot of flannel but it doesn't apply to violent crimes with sentences of 4 years plus, hence few people if any sentenced thus far

I don't know if this is the right thread for this. But I've just had a rather disturbing conversation with my flat mate. After venting to me about the crappy treatment he was getting a the hands of the DWP, he went on to be agitated about "two tier policing" and claiming that there are videos of "Muslims" with big poles and machetes being given favourable treatment by the police, including one video showing these guys following mounted police when they charged the "English protesters". He seems to think that the police are being told to treat "the Muslims" with kid gloves. He further claimed that the media is suppressing the evidence of these things by not showing them.

I've never seen any of these videos. I feel like he's plugged into an alternate pipeline for news and views of these events. It was really quite disturbing. What the hell is going on?

I don't know if this is the right thread for this. But I've just had a rather disturbing conversation with my flat mate. After venting to me about the crappy treatment he was getting a the hands of the DWP, he went on to be agitated about "two tier policing" and claiming that there are videos of "Muslims" with big poles and machetes being given favourable treatment by the police, including one video showing these guys following mounted police when they charged the "English protesters". He seems to think that the police are being told to treat "the Muslims" with kid gloves. He further claimed that the media is suppressing the evidence of these things by not showing them.

I've never seen any of these videos. I feel like he's plugged into an alternate pipeline for news and views of these events. It was really quite disturbing. What the hell is going on?

That's all over the Tory press and comments sections.

Starmer is being called Two Tier Keir, because they think the 2-tier policing is against the right.

He's clearly down a rabbit hole.

Ask him if he sounds off like that to his Muslim friends and co-workers.

He's clearly down a rabbit hole.

It's not a rabbit hole.

It's completely mainstream thinking on the right. The current gig is to compare those Muslim guys kicking the shit out of the police at Manchester airport who've not yet been charged, to people who've done far less over the last couple of weeks and are already in prison.

I saw that video. This is from memory from one watch so apologies if not perfect recall.

Basically the coppers were advancing towards the FR on horses, the FR were moving back. Shortly afterwards a load of lads appeared behind the coppers and it became apparent they were mostly/all young Asian men.

Soon after this (almost immediately), the cops stopped moving towards the FR and held a position between the FR and the Asian lads stopping the 2 groups from meeting for a civilised exchange of views.

If anything they held back the Asian lads so it is a very selective interpretation of what I saw. I don't think the cops even knew the Asian lads were there to begin with.

The two tier claim effectively sets up a them and us mindset, states preferential treatment for ‘them’, and plugs into beliefs of conspiracy by those in power against ‘us’.

It’s the far right lens.

In one sense immigration does favour the elite (the ‘economy’) at the expense of those at the bottom who perceive themselves quite fairly as being in competition for resources. The error is blaming immigrants themselves, and the evil is spin is the added racism of it being due to ‘their’ culture or the colour of their skin.

This belongs in a song :thumbs:

It's too long for a t-shirt, tragically
Judge savagely puts 10 names Plymouth rioter in his place

I fed the story to A.I and asked it to give something indy pop with bits of folk
with a singalong bit Its quite catchy after a couple of plays :thumbs:

"Your 51 years marked by a trail of crime , Yet you dare to question, who should be in line
You've got 10 aliases, and a criminal history wide ,Your actions have cost this country, there's nowhere left to hide"

It could be Tommy Ten Names song too :) It plays here but not really sure if attaching correctly ?

View attachment 3 YEARS_05.mp4

Last edited:
SAUSAGE WATCH #3: Trevor Lloyd

TREVOR LLOYD.jpg

[Defence brief] Mr Adams told the court: "Can I perhaps urge My Lord a little restraint in as much as this. The defendant's intention that day had been no more than to visit Aldi, which joins the hotel, with his partner, and seeing the demonstration he made the foolish error of deciding to go and have a look.

"What was first a look became a protracted stay. His partner had the good sense to move away, and he of course remained at the scene... It was simply to buy a piece of meat for dinner. That, he accepts, he was caught up in it."
'Chanting' Rotherham riot dad's Aldi meat shop lands him behind bars

Judge savagely puts 10 names Plymouth rioter in his place

I fed the story to A.I and asked it to give something indy pop with bits of folk
with a singalong bit Its quite catchy after a couple of plays :thumbs:

"Your 51 years marked by a trail of crime , Yet you dare to question, who should be in line
You've got 10 aliases, and a criminal history wide ,Your actions have cost this country, there's nowhere left to hide"

It could be Tommy Ten Names song too :) It plays here but not really sure if attaching correctly ?

View attachment 438181
Holy fuck monkeys! That is mind-blowingly good.

Who do I tip? 😳👍

Have you ever read Ionesco's Rhinoceros? It's about people you think you know, turning into something you wish they hadn't.

1000006620.jpg

Wait for him to climb back out? Depends on how deep he is in. Some will slowly see sense. One thing I imagine would be quite useful is not necessarily challenging the content but talking to him instead about rabbit holes, grifters, and how it’s so easy to see just one side. He might then get the sense, after he’s served his 100th video of shite, that the medium is often the problem not the message. But if I was in that situation is stepping away, sticking to your guns, and giving him the space to find his own way. The problem is that so much content is emotional satisfying it’s boring and annoying for someone to climb out. The kick from charged video after charged video…

That said the fash might have always been inside him, slowly forming. He might just have cuntish and bleak views of humanity already and for that the road is even longer, with perhap no end it to it all.

Keep your side of the street clean and stick to your own values. Sometimes “modelling” is all we can do.

Back
Top Bottom