Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

One of the reason the far right do not come near Brixton is that if they came around the local community would come out and stop them.

Even back in 70s , talking to Afro Carribbeans who grew up here Brixton was a safe place. Unlike other parts of nearby London. Where if they went they were likely to get some trouble.

So in that case they should all have been banged up if they had to stop far right parading through Brixton.

Last edited:
TBF there is a considerable difference between 1981 / 2011 and this - mainly in terms of how much it was aimed at a particular community / perceived members of that community, and secondly how (if not pre-planned it was then) much the ground had been prepared for it in advance (via the media, social media, commentators, influencers / grifters, various politicians and so on).

I agree that sentences pour encourager les autres are not always the best way of dealing with "normal riots" (especially because the people hit hardest are usually the most remorseful, or are shamed into handing themselves in by friends/family) but this had much more of the flavour of a pogrom, and I think a message has to be sent that reminds everyone how this will never be tolerated. Obviously to do that properly then they (HMG) need to go after those at the top with appropriate measures, not just hammer the idiots who physically did things.

Reading your post again.

Agree much of the ground had been prepared in advance. Years of politicians going on about stopping the boats and asylum seekers etc etc,

This background has got lost in recent pages here.

It's not even left wing to say these things. Sayeedi Warsi has complained politicians in the previous Tory government helped fan the flames of making anti immigrant racism acceptable

I personally do not think violence is a good way to solve things.

However living through 80s saw a lot of it.

There are underlying reasons for riots that a purely punitive response does not deal with.

For example politicians changing the toxic way immigration and asylum is talked about.

Pink shorts woman was one of the Sunderland lot. There's a lot of fuckwits to choose from.
There were two bin women and someone got them mixed up. Gramsci posted here with a link to this Guardian piece and reading it (yeah, I know) did make me think a bit. It sounds like bin woman Stacey Vint is probably pretty vulnerable and doesn't seem to have been caught up in all that shit for any dodgy ideological reasons, unlike bin woman Leanne Removals in the pink shorts.

Pink shorts woman was one of the Sunderland lot. There's a lot of fuckwits to choose from.

Was that Leanne something or other, had a removals company. Pushed to bin at cops and fell over, defence was she was pissed. Got carried away et cetera. Probably not a helpful interjection.

Was that Leanne something or other, had a removals company. Pushed to bin at cops and fell over, defence was she was pissed. Got carried away et cetera. Probably not a helpful interjection.

Really unhelpful because you've mixed the two cases.

Vint, sad fucker, fell over pushing bin and was nicked as she did so.

Leanne Hodgson (removals), fash cunt who got nicked the next day because everyone knows who she is.

No, Sunderland racist bin woman remained on her feet. Her from the Boro did not.

I don't think pink shorts is bin woman.

Bin woman was wearing white, I think, and was called Vint.

I believe pink shorts is some other fuckwit.
Leanne Pink shorts was also a bin woman who pushed several of the big rolling shop bins at police amongst other stuff one of the first lot sentanced a well known racist online and off
She runs (ran:D) Leannes removals and got removed for over 2 years from her house the next morning due to her recognised and racist rants about riots all over social media etc
Her removal companys pages got overloaded with reviews and people asking for bin removal quotes barely 2 hours after the videos were on news

Seems she went home to bed drunk and wasnt expecting her door to be kicked in the next morning Northumbria police kindly put a video up of the arrest

Last edited:
Bloody phone posted this before I finished.

To carry on from where I was.
The ones to watch I think are the people who set fire to hotels with people in them, if no one is charged in relation to that, or they just get a couple of years I think that would really look like they are going softer on them.

That could amount to "arson with intent to endanger life" imo, which can carry a life sentence.

Can you give me an example of 'left wing scum' doing this in a way that had you laughing and cheering as they were sent to prison?

Not playing your silly games.
You give me some examples of lefties getting nicked for anything I've mentioned above and I'll laugh and cheer retrospectively.
Ive never seen an explicitly left demo start violence against the police, its always been following being attacked by the police first - always IME - and I've seen some horrific unprovoked attacks by the police. On some occasions this has turned into full rioting - Bristol Kill THe Bill for example, with people receiving sentences way more than this current bunch of racists and fascists have got. Police started it, as per.

So resulting violence is okay and justified as defence right Spymaster? Do you cheer at the lefty scum going down?
Thats why LBJ's question: Can you name one example is a pertinent one

Do you cheer at the lefty scum going down?

Depends on what they've done.

Plenty of examples of rioting in 2011 that weren't self defence. Also poll tax. If you want to go back further, in Brixton and Toxteth too.

Throw rocks at cops; go to prison .... HOORAY!

Last edited:
The police started it, waded in, hurt people, there was a response, and counter response and it escalated into a full riot

Well I don't necessarily believe this version, especially from people like you, but even if it was true, the self defence would've ended as soon as people who weren't being attacked, attacked the police.

Well I don't necessarily believe this version, especially from people like you, but even if it was true, the self defence would've ended as soon as people who weren't being attacked, attacked the police.
you've clearly never been on a demo and seen what happens - ive seen the fluffiest peacenicks getting battered with truncheons and shields out of nowhere

anyway if any lefty scum want to PM spymaster about possible illegal or covert actions they are involved in knock yourselves out :D

Last edited:
None of those riots were 'left-wing' riots.

Agreed. But they're the closest to answering Ska regarding 'lefties going down'.

But it bolsters my original point. I don't care who's doing the attempted GBH. I want them to go to prison if they're throwing rocks at people.

Back
Top Bottom