Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

I know the Newcastle counter demo is aimed to counter a fash action in the City that day, probably the reason for the slightly odd start time, 9.30 a.m. (fash must get up early :hmm: ).
Yeah whichever side gets there first in numbers gets Grey's Monument (basically a stage). So demos get earlier and earlier (the fash called it for 10am). Plus theres womens and mens international friendlies on at St James at 1pm snd 3pm which has obviously impacted the timings.

Yeah whichever side gets there first in numbers gets Grey's Monument (basically a stage). So demos get earlier and earlier (the fash called it for 10am). Plus theres womens and mens international friendlies on at St James at 1pm snd 3pm which has obviously impacted the timings.
I thought the fash were having their demo at 1pm?

I thought the fash were having their demo at 1pm?
No definitely 10am - local named fash originally called it as a 'peaceful demo' at 10am - but then also put out racist AI art on social media also saying 10am at monument that heavily implies that there wil be racist violence. Theres other listings saying 1pm that have been nationally circulated. Likely it might be a long day!

I admit I'm slightly uncomfortable that some of these people were jailed simply for being in the crowd. In fact the judge said.that even if a person didn't take a leading part, didn't cause any damage and didn't chuck any missiles, they can still be guilty of violent disorder - simply for.being there.

If you've got people kicking off in this situation, part of why they do it is the fact there's a big crowd behind them. Partly because this makes them feel invulnerable, partly because it's an audience to act up for and show what a big hard man you are. The people who were there but maybe didn't throw a bottle or personally set anything on fire were still involved.

This rule is of course used against peaceful demonstrators as well. Because defending yourself against violent cops, acting to protect those around you, counts as violence. And IIRC people in Bristol at the kill the bill protests got charged with 'riot' rather than violent disorder and got longer sentences than any of these pound shop Nazis have so far.

But do I think there are innocent people getting sent to jail now? People who thought they were turning up to a dignified and peaceful protest about, um, black people existing and were horrified to find a violent mob there instead, but were somehow unable to just walk away? No. Do I think sending them to prison will help? Not really. But do I feel bad for them? Fuck no.

Hang on? I thought Spymaster was police undercover ( urbans best evah political poster said so) and now it transpires Pickman's model is a Cheltenham based spook too?

Explains so much…:

Let me clarify: if you are doing something you dont want the police to know about dont post it on urban and dont let anyone you dont trust fully know either. If you want to (try to) keep your identity private then be very cautious who you interact with on here.

personally in that regard i dont trust him, and i dont trust you either if thats any consolation. Trust is earned.... Shit posting rightwing talking points for years on end does not win that trust. Nor does being a conduit for emails on PM money collections .... Very simiar to what proven undercover Boogie Boy did so effectively. So if security is important to any poster on here then be secure.

Let me clarify: if you are doing something you dont want the police to know about dont post it on urban and dont let anyone you dont trust fully know either. If you want to (try to) keep your identity private then be very cautious who you interact with on here.

personally in that regard i dont trust him, and i dont trust you either if thats any consolation. Trust is earned.... Shit posting rightwing talking points for years on end does not win that trust. Nor does being a conduit for emails on PM money collections .... Very simiar to what proven undercover Boogie Boy did so effectively. So if security is important to any poster on here then be secure.
Well obviously you shouldn't trust me.

But your explanation of counter surveillance is right up there with your nuanced approach to politics (and, to go full pickman's, your use of apostrophes ).

Well obviously you shouldn't trust me.

But your explanation of counter surveillance is right up there with your nuanced approach to politics (and, to go full pickman's, your use of apostrophes ).

Willing to bet you've never been surveilled by filth.

Plenty of us on here have. And then spent ten or twenty years trying to unpick what happened to us and how, using every verifiable source of information available. Good chance then that we understand the whole thing better than you.

behold the rise of an ultrapedant
I owe it all to you

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go
Always a little further; it may be
Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
Across that angry comma or missed apostrophe

White on a throne or guarded in a cave
There lies a Pickmans who can understand
Why men were born: but surely we are brave,
Who take the Golden Road to Samarkand.​

"

I owe it all to you

We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go​

Always a little further; it may be​

Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow​

Across that angry comma or missed apostrophe​

White on a throne or guarded in a cave​

There lies a Pickmans who can understand​

Why men were born: but surely we are brave,​

Who take the Golden Road to Samarkand.​

"
there's a one-eyed ultrapedant to the north of khatmandu

Just catching up with thread. That 69-year-old was carrying and makeshift weapon too according to report I heard. also told the police get off me I’m English. :facepalm:
Building a case is what it’s called. The police will register/note anything at all they can enhance a charge with.

“Makeshift weapon” sounds better than bit of 2x4 he picked up to chuck at coppers

Back
Top Bottom