Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

[/QUOTE]
I admit I'm slightly uncomfortable that some of these people were jailed simply for being in the crowd. In fact the judge said.that even if a person didn't take a leading part, didn't cause any damage and didn't chuck any missiles, they can still be guilty of violent disorder - simply for.being there.

ah fuck em turned up at a place of worship to intimidate..

if it was church would not 5 years at least

It was nothing like George Floyd, you turd, because Floyd was murdered by police and these girls were murdered by some deranged teen with a knife. Not the same thing. If a white Englishman had done it you wouldn't have given a tuppenny fuck, just like you didn't care when three women were shot dead by a white man with a crossbow.

Get back to your GCHQ job lol. It's tax payers money, you know. :D
Fuck off mate. Everyone has missed my post about the healing stone the knucklehead was carrying (see earlier). Which I thought was amusing. All because of your nonsense. I was expecting a few likes n laughs n stuff. Anyway for those that missed it - “
Williams was seen hurling bottles and rocks at police and kicking another man before he was arrested at the scene.

Michael WilliamsPic: Devon and Cornwall Police
Image:Michael Williams. Pic: Devon and Cornwall Police
When he was arrested, he was found with a stone in his jogging bottoms. During his sentencing, the judge dismissed William's "ludicrous" claim that the object was a "healing stone".

Fuck off mate. Everyone has missed my post about the healing stone the knucklehead was carrying (see earlier). Which I thought was amusing. All because of your nonsense. I was expecting a few likes n laughs n stuff. Anyway for those that missed it - “
Williams was seen hurling bottles and rocks at police and kicking another man before he was arrested at the scene.

Michael WilliamsPic: Devon and Cornwall Police
Image:Michael Williams. Pic: Devon and Cornwall Police
When he was arrested, he was found with a stone in his jogging bottoms. During his sentencing, the judge dismissed William's "ludicrous" claim that the object was a "healing stone".
What happened to his eyelashes and eyebrows? Is it a fash thing?

Back
Top Bottom