Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Is being a bit of a 'character' shorthand for being a virulent anti muslim activist who was involved with the far right 'Women Against Rape' group in Sunderland? A group set up to 'support ' women that only focussed on alleged Muslim rapists. A group that invited Katy Hopkins, Tommy Robinson, the DFLA and whose local leader, Billy Charlton (jailed for racial hatred and still in jail for sharing indecent images) said "These people turn up and are raping our children and we need to hold somebody responsible for it … get them off our kids, get them off our streets, get them off our island.”.
She's also a drug dealer. Whole family is scum.

.....Yup, and he's trolling a serious thread too. Surprised he's lasted this long TBH.
Rimbaud has called them Wumao I had to look it up:

1723140479460.pngTwice to my knowledge and both times they have gone all quiet afterwards. Though why a minion of the Chinese Communist Party would like to waste their time on a not too well-known forum such as this is a bit of a mystery.

Is being a bit of a 'character' shorthand for being a virulent anti muslim activist who was involved with the far right 'Women Against Rape' group in Sunderland? A group set up to 'support ' women that only focussed on alleged Muslim rapists. A group that invited Katy Hopkins, Tommy Robinson, the DFLA and whose local leader, Billy Charlton (jailed for racial hatred and still in jail for sharing indecent images) said "These people turn up and are raping our children and we need to hold somebody responsible for it … get them off our kids, get them off our streets, get them off our island.”.
Tbf, 'Women Against Rape But Only If It's By Asian Men' is a bit longwinded.

View attachment 437245Twice to my knowledge and both times they have gone all quiet afterwards. Though why a minion of the Chinese Communist Party would like to waste their time on a not too well-known forum such as this is a bit of a mystery.

That’s useful - I’d assumed it was an acronym that built somehow on wind up merchant.

Finally found a partial list - in the GUardian!!

"eight events being planned for Saturday in cities of various sizes including Newcastle, Basildon in Essex, Wakefield in West Yorkshire and Yeovil in Somerset.

Others were being planned for Sunday, including in Swansea and Aberystwyth in Wales, while there appear to be plans for a large show of strength in London, close to parliament.

Twenty potential gatherings and three counter-protests were also reportedly planned for Thursday."

---
really feels like there isnt the counter planning happening for this weekend - still not seen a full list of whats happening
Cardiff tomorrow allegedly too 1pm :rolleyes:

View attachment 437245Twice to my knowledge and both times they have gone all quiet afterwards. Though why a minion of the Chinese Communist Party would like to waste their time on a not too well-known forum such as this is a bit of a mystery.

It's only 1 Wumao and they employ many tens of thousands, and he doesn't post often. As others have pointed out he doesn't seem to read very much of the forums. He probably does the rounds on a number of places.

You can tell he is a Wumao because he doesn't have a very good grasp on western left wing politics and is mostly focused on pushing stuff against US foreign policy from an incredibly superficially left wing angle which he never gets quite right.

I have been reading Pickman. More of a classic Marxian? Not keen on those Russian guys? There are 200,000 posts, I have done my best. MML looks fun. If he is actually able to speak, I'm interested.

I admit I'm slightly uncomfortable that some of these people were jailed simply for being in the crowd. In fact the judge said.that even if a person didn't take a leading part, didn't cause any damage and didn't chuck any missiles, they can still be guilty of violent disorder - simply for.being there.

I’d like to see some crushingly high suspended sentences. “You ain’t going to jail unless you repeat your behaviour and then you are going down hard”

No idea if that’s available as an option for the first time offender naive drunken idiots (that some appear to be)

My instinct is fuck the state and politicians going hard “Pour encourager les autres” because that’s already impacting more left wing protest actions (JSO)

Inappropriate Content
It's like a nightmare, blimey. Not to worry. I will try not to post about the Holy State. Sorry.

I know the Holy State is a bit touchy, sorry. I think I will stick to the philosoohy section. Maybe you might be able to post something enlightening, GCHQ man.

Back
Top Bottom