Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Euros Final - Italy v England - Sunday 11/07 - 20:00

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exactly. Some of my favourite football days have been at the old Cardiff ground. Hostile but so good when we beat them.
Yep, winning 2-0 at Ninian park to make the play offs at the age of 11 in 1995, after suffering dogs abuse all game is formative stuff.

These anti booing weirdos have got no idea what they're missing out on.

just for the record with travelling fans full statium it maybe less of an issue.

are we their yet?

In terms of quality participants it's a top class competition. If you look at the top 3 teams in each world cup since 1966 (winner, runner-up, 3rd place) - only two non-European nations have placed. European teams have placed 33 out of the 42 top place slots at World Cups since '66 (with only multiple appearances by Brazil and Argentina interrupting that).

LITERALLY THE BEST THING ABOUT THE EURO's... Is/was my semi regular Facebook (remember Facebook?) status update of

"Say what you want about Messi, once again he's gone missing in a major tournament"

...status update. I say "Is/Was", it got ruined by an old school pal (always was a few sandwiches sort etc) reminding me that Messi was, indeed, Argentinian, and not likely a feature of a European competition. And - not making any judgements or statements don't he quality of my secondary school, but... - he got a few likes/whatever, and it made ME look like a condescending smart-arse.

I don’t mean to be a dick, I’m drunk, which is the excuse of all English people. But you can’t extrapolate from Bristol rovers fans to England fans.
I didn't. You said 'you never quite seem to manage it though, do you', about not being violent or racist, to which I replied that I do.

You called me a silent onlooker, which is a really fucking shitty thing to say because you're basically saying I tolerate violence and racism. I don't, and I've challenged it, online and in person at football.

LITERALLY THE BEST THING ABOUT THE EURO's... Is/was my semi regular Facebook (remember Facebook?) status update of

"Say what you want about Messi, once again he's gone missing in a major tournament"

...status update. I say "Is/Was", it got ruined by an old school pal (always was a few sandwiches sort etc) reminding me that Messi was, indeed, Argentinian, and not likely a feature of a European competition. And - not making any judgements or statements don't he quality of my secondary school, but... - he got a few likes/whatever, and it made ME look like a condescending smart-arse.
Messi, less than 24 hours ago:

mess1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom