Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Euros Final - Italy v England - Sunday 11/07 - 20:00

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sterling was robbed a penalty tonight as well. :D

tbh I thought that was more a pen than the one against Denmark. BBC didn't make much of it, but there was definite contact. Would have been soft, but we've seen worse.

That wouldn't be hard! It all evens out.
I didn't really think it was a pen. Stirling was looking for it. tbh I thought the ref tonight was excellent. All through the tournament they've allowed some contact and physicality to happen while cracking down hard on anything dangerous. Mostly got it spot on.

I didn't really think it was a pen. Stirling was looking for it. tbh I thought the ref tonight was excellent. All through the tournament they've allowed some contact and physicality to happen while cracking down hard on anything dangerous. Mostly got it spot on.

That should have been a red card for the shocking foul on Saka mind.

The advantage rule is hugely better than it used to be. Watching the 66 final today it struck me how many times someone was fouled but a player on their team took the ball away yet it was still brought back as a foul.

That should have been a red card for the shocking foul on Saka mind.
What Chiellini?

By the rules, it's only a red if he's denied a clear goalscoring opportunity. It was a yellow, and he knew it would be a yellow which is why he did it.

Sorry, but England defenders do exactly the same kinds of things.

The studs-up foul on Grealish by Jorghino should have been a red by the standards of this tournament. Wales had a player sent off for less. By that stage of extra time, I don't think it would have made much difference, though.

Back
Top Bottom