• Change Uk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buckethead

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 17 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's right, it's single issue again, like UKIP was, and that proved very effective

it's clearly why all you Remainer loons on this board are in such a hissy fit about Brexit - you're running scared of the peoples' will!
Running scared of Narodnaya Volya, I don’t think so.

1/10

Survation's latest Euro polling: (2k = fairly sizeable sample)

upload_2019-4-27_20-11-13.png

Changes on 2014 Euros:
CON 16% (-7),
LAB 27% (+2),
LD 8% (+1),
UKIP 7% (-20),
GRN 4% (-4),
SNP 3% (+1),
BXP 27% (+27 new),
CHUK/TIG 4% (+4 new),
OTH 4% (-4).

And...although we all know that it's a Corbyn risk-free punishment hit...quite extraordinary that fully 46% of 2017 Con voters say they will vote for Farage! (as opposed to only 12% of 2017 Labour voters switching to TInGe).

upload_2019-4-27_20-23-54.png

And Opinium also has Lab & Farage level pegging on 28% in their latest Euro polling...tories even lower on 14% and some indication of ChUK/LD churn.

Just had my polling card through this week. Weird because I'd not even heard that these were officially going ahead ?

When was it announced?

They've got candidates in the London region, only they've admitted to not understanding how a d'Hondt list election works which is why all their candidates are standing against each other as rivals....

London (European Parliament constituency) - Wikipedia

Are they all the independent ones then?

I feel like this might not be the election for the Animal Welfare party, but fair play to them for trying...

Got an election mail shot from the Brexit Party today and I see they've included pictures of the glittering rainbow coalition of their candidates. I'm in Tower Hamlets, and I'm mildly curious as to how far this has been tailored for London consumption (it does say it's a London Election Communication), or whether it reflects their messaging in other regions. Any examples of different leaflets ? Do they have pictures of different kinds of 'role model' and 'influencer' on the front ?

UXBDtUG.jpg

2SodUcn.jpg

No leaflets here yet, but I'll scan anything that comes through. I wonder is yaxley-milkshake-cunt will send leaflets out?

Got an election mail shot from the Brexit Party today and I see they've included pictures of the glittering rainbow coalition of their candidates. I'm in Tower Hamlets, and I'm mildly curious as to how far this has been tailored for London consumption (it does say it's a London Election Communication), or whether it reflects their messaging in other regions. Any examples of different leaflets ? Do they have pictures of different kinds of 'role model' and 'influencer' on the front ?

UXBDtUG.jpg

2SodUcn.jpg
Just to confirm; same leaflet here in deepest South London (Sutton).

Cheers all. I guess they will be relying on local activists to customise the 'offering' to specific circumstances.

I'm still struck by the awesome range of talent they offer from Claire Fox on the left (of the leaflet) to Joel Chilaka the prominent 'influencer' for Turning Point UK on the right.

Anyhow I got another leaflet today, this one from Domino's Pizza. Given the state of my teeth the promise of more crust isn't very attractive, even one filled with Tabasco and Cheese. On the other hand at least there is a prominently displayed price list.

Quite how badly the tories are panicking can be gauged by their ludicrous attempt at expectation management saying they fear coming sixth :D

Oh, look...we came 3rd...so much better than it could have b.....

From the FT this morning.

Tories set for lowest ever vote share for ruling party in a nationwide vote

Labour support falling

More than half* of 2017 Tory voters say they’ll vote Brexit Party or Ukip this month, 13% will go Lib Dem, Ch․UK or Green

28% of 2017 Lab voters going LD, Ch․UK or Green, 14% going BP or Ukip

upload_2019-5-10_8-54-42.jpeg

From the FT this morning.

Tories set for lowest ever vote share for ruling party in a nationwide vote

Labour support falling

More than half* of 2017 Tory voters say they’ll vote Brexit Party or Ukip this month, 13% will go Lib Dem, Ch․UK or Green

28% of 2017 Lab voters going LD, Ch․UK or Green, 14% going BP or Ukip

View attachment 170450
what i love about you is how you blithely ignore things like the labour campaign launching yesterday and believe the opinion polls when as we all know - and should be taken as read after the 2017 general election - how these things can shift substantially over the course of the campaign. so: 28% of 2017 lab voters going ld etc? not seeing your working on that one. let's wait and see what happens to the figures on the day of the only poll that matters.

Back
Top Bottom