• Change Uk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buckethead

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Not Voting

Votes: 17 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The latest polls suggest that Brexit may get 34/35%. UKIP say 4%. That is a lot less than 50%. That doesn't account for pro-Brexit tory or Labour loyalists, I know but the media are banging on about how Brexit is winning. On those numbers there is not a pro-Brexit majority.

no where near as many leavers are voting this time compared to last time

know more than one person who first vote was a EU Ref..

but the same is said for the other side

still think the arseholes could come out on top after the EU ref result

The latest polls suggest that Brexit may get 34/35%. UKIP say 4%. That is a lot less than 50%. That doesn't account for pro-Brexit tory or Labour loyalists, I know but the media are banging on about how Brexit is winning. On those numbers there is not a pro-Brexit majority.
I'd say that a single-issue party getting 34% in an election, beating all the main parties, after only being formed a couple of months, could definitely be seen as "winning".

still surprised at what the protest side of a Conservative party really get from voting for the Brexit party

aside from make the whole episode more farcical

:hmm:

Housemate, EU citizen here since god was a boy, went to polling station and was told he couldn't vote. This seems to have happened up and down the country.

Well apart from the time the cunt accused Liverpool fans of responsibility for the deaths at Hillsborough, something he's now officially totally incorrect on - and still hasn't apologised for.

ETA: About the anti-working class, transphobic prick that is Wings Over Scotland

Housemate, EU citizen here since god was a boy, went to polling station and was told he couldn't vote. This seems to have happened up and down the country.
I've just seen it happen at my polling station. Apparently this time EU citizens had to fill out a special form to say they weren't going to vote in their home country. It seems like they weren't told they had to fill the form out or something? Why did they change the rules?

You don't have to fill out a special form if you're on the electoral register in two places if you have 2 homes or are a student or something :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom