Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England fans: the racism and the violence

Oh dear:

Worst plasterer ever
Turned up two days late, refused to wear a mask and then criticised my choice of colour for the walls (he said if it ain’t white it ain’t right whatever that means) he then did a nazi salute and goose stepped out!

1626349091169.png

Another one outed

Cunt

Pretty boasts about being a ‘die hard’ England fan and Liverpool supporter, but a friend of his told MailOnline: ‘He’s never been to a game in his life.

‘If you showed him a photograph of Anfield, he wouldn’t know what it was. And the same goes for England. He’s never been to see them at Wembley, never mind abroad.’

Locals also revealed that he brags about not wearing a mask and refusing to have the Covid vaccine, claiming that the virus is a conspir acy.

Good to see Spirit of Shankly calling out the Tories attempting to draw parallels with Hillsborough:

"Dear Mr Knight
I am writing on behalf of Spirit of Shankly, the recognised Liverpool FC supporters trust, and Liverpool fans across the world to express our disappointment and anger at your linking the events at Wembley on Sunday to those at Hillsborough in 1989. To quote you from Sky News on 14 July 2021 “the crush (on Sunday) was awfully reminiscent of Hillsborough”.
As you will be fully aware, the inquests into the deaths of 96 people in 2016 concluded that supporter behaviour played no part in those tragic deaths.
In fact, the unlawful killing of those individuals was confirmed to be a direct result of errors in:
Police planning
Police turnstile management
Terrace Police commander
Police commander opening gates
Stadium design
Stadium safety
Sheffield Wednesday planning
Stadium engineers
Police response
Ambulance response
Given these facts, it defies belief that you as Chair of the DCMS Select Committee would ignore these and continue with the ignorant, irresponsible and plainly untrue narrative that supporter behaviour was responsible for the events at Hillsborough.
You may also wish to read this BBC summary which dispels the myths about what happened at Hillsborough Five Hillsborough myths dispelled by inquests jury
We urge you to refrain from any further commentary linking Sunday’s events to Hillsborough and publicly apologise for having done so previously.
Yours sincerely
Joe Blott
Chair
Spirit of Shankly"​

Aye, you've uncovered my secret anti-Polish agenda there. :rolleyes: All I'm saying is that if you want to support ABE because you know and dislike English nationalists and you don't know any Italian nationalists so you don't care if they're having a good day then like, sure fine whatever, but if you support ABE because you genuinely believe that English nationalism is worse than any other form of nationalism, then you're crossing over into the kind of weird inverted patriotism that leads to "bomber Harris do it again" and all that.
Shut the fuck up and read my post carefully, you brainless shithead. I am not going to rehash things I've said because I stand by every word I wrote.

Instead of putting words in my mouth and trying to accuse me of saying something I had not said nor implied, maybe try considering to stop insinuating that somewhere along the way I had made assertions about nationalism either in England or elsewhere. Go back to my post and fucking read it. After you had read, maybe take a moment and think why would someone write something like that, and then ask yourself do you give enough of a fuck to change things or are you happy to maintain that England isn't what I had said it is and engage in whataboutism. Whatever you decide is fine by me.

Shut the fuck up and read my post carefully, you brainless shithead. I am not going to rehash things I've said because I stand by every word I wrote.

Instead of putting words in my mouth and trying to accuse me of saying something I had not said nor implied, maybe try considering to stop insinuating that somewhere along the way I had made assertions about nationalism either in England or elsewhere. Go back to my post and fucking read it. After you had read, maybe take a moment and think why would someone write something like that, and then ask yourself do you give enough of a fuck to change things or are you happy to maintain that England isn't what I had said it is and engage in whataboutism. Whatever you decide is fine by me.

Oooh!

Someone touched a nerve :D

Parklife!

I'm sorry that you appear to be going through a stressful time right now and I hope that things get better for you soon. I had interpreted your comment about "the most arrogant, entitled, macho idiot, diseased country in the world" as being something to do with English nationalism, but if it was actually about something else then I suppose it must be about whatever else it's about. I'm happy to agree that this place is a shithole in many ways and should be changed, I just think that most of the ways it's a shithole are due to social systems that are more or less worldwide at this point and not because we're somehow special.

Idiots smash up Italian restaurant.
"
More than 2,300 police incidents linked to the Euros have so far been recorded, surpassing the 2018 World Cup to make it the worst football tournament on record for crime. They include stabbings, glassings, fights and assaults on police officers, with at least 622 people arrested so far in England and Wales."

Police are keeping an ‘open mind’ as to the motive for the defacing. Which was painted in blue, called Rashford shite and drew a cock on his face. The graffiti also said ‘fuck Sancho’ who has just signed for United and once played for City.

Seems like the police should be interviewing 15 year old beered up City fans to me

"
More than 2,300 police incidents linked to the Euros have so far been recorded, surpassing the 2018 World Cup to make it the worst football tournament on record for crime. They include stabbings, glassings, fights and assaults on police officers, with at least 622 people arrested so far in England and Wales."

Police are keeping an ‘open mind’ as to the motive for the defacing. Which was painted in blue, called Rashford shite and drew a cock on his face. The graffiti also said ‘fuck Sancho’ who has just signed for United and once played for City.

Seems like the police should be interviewing 15 year old beered up City fans to me

That doesn't mean it's not racially motivated, though. It looks like it also has a partisan club motivation, but the two aren't mutually exclusive.

If you don't want to be done for a racially motivated crime, don't deface a mural to a black person while referencing another black person. Benefit of the doubt shouldn't be offered to the pricks who did this.

Or foreign influences

That doesn't mean it's not racially motivated, though. It looks like it also has a partisan club motivation, but the two aren't mutually exclusive.

If you don't want to be done for a racially motivated crime, don't deface a mural to a black person while referencing another black person. Benefit of the doubt shouldn't be offered to the pricks who did this.

The defacing of the mural was being emphatically reported by MSM as racist on Monday - sparking a massive social media response and a knee taking vigil at what now appears to be something less clear. As you say we don't know what the motivation was for drawing a cock on a footballers face or stating he was shite: or for attacking another United player: "fuck, fuck Sancho". It could be purely juvenile pissed up footballing rivalry, it could be a racially motivated daubing that doesn't mention race; it might be both. What is undeniable is that the reporting of this on Monday seemed more concerned with establishing a narrative and sparking predictable responses.

The defacing of the mural was being emphatically reported by MSM as racist on Monday - sparking a massive social media response and a knee taking vigil at what now appears to be something less clear. As you say we don't know what the motivation was for drawing a cock on a footballers face or stating he was shite: or for attacking another United player: "fuck, fuck Sancho". It could be purely juvenile pissed up footballing rivalry, it could be a racially motivated daubing that doesn't mention race; it might be both. What is undeniable is that the reporting of this on Monday seemed more concerned with establishing a narrative and sparking predictable responses.
and this thread

Back
Top Bottom