Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England v Croatia 13.06.21 2pm ko

People are far more knowledgeable than me and were almost certainly paying more attention, but I feel like a lot of the post-match coverage/comments seem to be overlooking some dicey and difficult moments :hmm:
Genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. Which ones?

Genuinely have no idea what you're talking about. Which ones?
Don't think I could describe them with any great accuracy or conciseness, but there were a few times when defenders put each other or Pickford in some worrying situations, either with loose passes or not dealing with a ball totally confidently.

Don't think I could describe them with any great accuracy or conciseness, but there were a few times when defenders put each other or Pickford in some worrying situations, either with loose passes or not dealing with a ball totally confidently.
There was the trippier back pass. But I'm struggling with anything else. Maybe I just blank them out.

Was impressive. Nice to see an England team that can keep the ball. Finally.
They looked good (not brilliant) against Croatia. Nice to have the win but could they keep the ball against France, Italy, Belgium and the other stronger nations?

They looked good (not brilliant) against Croatia. Nice to have the win but could they keep the ball against France, Italy, Belgium and the other stronger nations?
Let’s hope so, they will be up against such teams soon. I’m confident it’s coming home.:D

Im watching it on catch up after listening to it on the radio.

I have to say, our passing, especially up to the goal was lovely. If we can keep this up, then well...

50 years of hurt for me...

but , it's coming home

Im watching it on catch up after listening to it on the radio.

I have to say, our passing, especially up to the goal was lovely. If we can keep this up, then well...

50 years of hurt for me...

but , it's coming home
Though, if I've worked the format out right, best not to win this group. Would almost certainly mean playing France, Germany or Portugal. :(

Back
Top Bottom