Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Italy v Switzerland 16/09/21 ko 8pm

Ok, cool, well there goes my captain off the pitch...

He will also be being subbed out of my XI as soon as the option becomes available :mad:

I swear to God, if Switzerland also deny me two clean sheets I will book a ticket, fly to Rome, and slap every single one of them.

Including the subs.
I’ve enjoyed the liberation of watching footie without fantasy... now I’m missing it a bit tbh :oops:

Too late now obvs but is it any good?

I’ve enjoyed the liberation of watching footie without fantasy... now I’m missing it a bit tbh :oops:

Too late now obvs but is it any good?
Depending on your preferences, the fact that you can change captains and sub players on/off (as long as those coming on haven't played yet) does add an extra tactical element that I quite like, as I suppose it gives you a little more margin for error and a chance to recoup some losses.

Depending on your preferences, the fact that you can change captains and sub players on/off (as long as those coming on haven't played yet) does add an extra tactical element that I quite like, as I suppose it gives you a little more margin for error and a chance to recoup some losses.
Mmmmmmm yes, I like the sound of that. Same point structure?

"And the referee brings to an end a shameful evening for the Italians. I imagine they'll have a lot of angry people sitting on the sofa in their pants to answer to"

Transfers?
Two each "matchday", but you get a wildcard chip aaaaand... a limitless chip! Limitless transfers, but also limitless funds!

That's what I'm on this round, but I ballsed it up by going triple England instead of triple France 'cause I just put Mount in while I worked out what French players I wanted to bring in :facepalm: :oops:

E2A: sorry, two each matchday is just the groups; you also get unlimited transfers between group stages and round of 16, and then I think extra ones for subsequent rounds too as teams keep dropping out.

The Italians look the business. Manuel Locatelli is my new favourite player. Two cracking goals, especially the first - echoes of Scholes and Lampard but classier than both, naturally. He also looks a bit like Marcus Aurelius so it's fun pretending there's a Roman Emperor dominating midfield.

Back
Top Bottom