Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Denmark v Finland 12/6/21 5pm ko

That was really fucking shocking, glad to hear he was awake and breathing, fingers crossed for a full recovery then.

What on earth possessed them to keep returning to those shots of him unconscious and receiving CPR? His distraught teammates shouldn't have had to shield him from the cameras. Christ. Really hope the more positive news emerging now continues.

What on earth possessed them to keep returning to those shots of him unconscious and receiving CPR? His distraught teammates shouldn't have had to shield him from the cameras. Christ. Really hope the more positive news emerging now continues.
The shielding is standard practice thats taught from youth team levels. When you're a youth coach you are taught CPR as a priority. Not for the kids, but for the parents and grandparents. The shielding afford the afflicted some dignity.

The shielding is standard practice thats taught from youth team levels. When you're a youth coach you are taught CPR as a priority. Not for the kids, but for the parents and grandparents. The shielding afford the afflicted some dignity.
I didn't know that. Nonetheless, the camera didn't have to keep going back, not least because you could see the cpr and defib happening despite their efforts.

I had to go out briefly, am very relieved to read on my return that he is conscious and stable.

His poor missuz and all, blimey, not what any of us (least of all him and his family) were expecting from what should have been a good day of football. Not ashamed to admit I had a bit of a cry when I heard he was conscious, was a bit in shock having seen it all unfold.

Back
Top Bottom