Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Denmark v Finland 12/6/21 5pm ko

Dude, I'm watching here at 2am, had a few beers. Sorry but that is what I saw.
First off, it's not what you saw. We don't know what we saw. Secondly, fair enough, we've all said inappropriate things at times, but we're just saying maybe it'd be a good idea to take a moment and edit it. That's all.

First off, it's not what you saw. We don't know what we saw. Secondly, fair enough, we've all said inappropriate things at times, but we're just saying maybe it'd be a good idea to take a moment and edit it. That's all.
I didn't just see a guy collapse and have CPR? Okay, you can tell me what I can see in the future.....

Knock on effect I expect, Lukaku is a team mate due to play later. Not that that matters, all that matters is Ericsson is ok.
Yeah, there could be any number of knock ons from this. Obviously you hope by the time the Belgium/Russia game is due to kick off we'll at least know he's survived, but they may well postpone that match too.

Oh dear.. I'm not sure the TV director should have screened his wife coming down to the touchline in her Eriksen shirt and get told something and then break down.

Totally an appropriate time to stick out your chin and argue the toss.

Oh dear.. I'm not sure the TV director should have screened his wife coming down to the touchline in her Eriksen shirt and get told something and then break down.
Friend in Austria isn't watching the coverage but said that Twitter was reporting their TV was staying on the pitch, well after BBC had cut away altogether, and replaying the collapse :(

Holy crap, just went to make the boy another bottle and got back to a blank stream, not realised what had happened until I checked here. Hope he pulls through.

Back
Top Bottom