Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England v Croatia 13.06.21 2pm ko

I just went on my exercise bike for a bit whilst listening to the first half. Started doing this in the 2018 World Cup. I mean I’ve had a break, obviously. But is the new way of listening to daytime football for me. although to be fair if I didn’t have to do stuff tomorrow I probably would’ve gone to the pub.

looking good for the drawer. Slower second-half unless all the subs are used.
Man Utd subs won’t come on till we need a penalty .

Talking of the heat, I just found myself jealous of Alex Scott and... apologies, the woman she's talking to, for their outfits. I know generally men get the better end of the clothing deal, but on a hot day like this a lose-fitting skirt/summer dress does look rather preferable, even to something like shorts and a t-shirt.

Aaaaaaaaaand, back to the football :oops: :D

Talking of the heat, I just found myself jealous of Alex Scott and... apologies, the woman she's talking to, for their outfits. I know generally men get the better end of the clothing deal, but on a hot day like this a lose-fitting skirt/summer dress does look rather preferable, even to something like shorts and a t-shirt.

Just get yerself a nice dress :thumbs:

Just get yerself a nice dress :thumbs:

zKMu0TELuyZaIrVYz71TMMuB6Nw1DyspstWgD_hheB1GrzFdWsdfCTBAynyfkSWB9ZKWHxtIg3f4or1K3m32HlNTYX-ZxTYevE10Jlg

Poor game for the neutral though I'm enjoying our showing enough. On the shadow thing, you'd think a purpose built stadium that host late season finals even when it's not a summer tournament might have considered that.

Back
Top Bottom