Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England v Croatia 13.06.21 2pm ko

What is the point of bothering to expand squad size to 26 but still only allowing 23 to be in the matchday squad? :confused: Surely at that point you might as well just let teams add the other three players and pick from a full compliment?

Kane's dropped back to somehwere behind his own goal.
This is one of the things I was worried about. He's clearly got far more to his game than just being a traditional #9 target man, and that can often be a benefit to the team he's playing in, but for a large portion of it does also feel like it overall subtracts from the team and he'd be better off just playing the more traditional role.

overall, pretty decent pressing, went off the boil ...but fair enough. Apart from a torrid 5 minutes, Croatia have not looked too tight.

Just hope they can keep the energy and attitude up if it still doesn't go their way for a bit, decent effort. Croatia not shown too much and fluffed their lines a bit but clearly got enough to nick one if they get the chance.

Got the aircon on today so this room is nice, a filthy thirty degrees outside with storm warnings and thunder expected tomorrow.
ETA Babber dropped off with ten minutes to spare then mum came home early due to weather making night market a bit pointless so got my free rein to watch.

I just went on my exercise bike for a bit whilst listening to the first half. Started doing this in the 2018 World Cup. I mean I’ve had a break, obviously. But is the new way of listening to daytime football for me. although to be fair if I didn’t have to do stuff tomorrow I probably would’ve gone to the pub.

looking good for the drawer. Slower second-half unless all the subs are used.

Not a game for Kane to do his usual poaching...and anyway, seems much better keeping it wide. Sterling not been as dodge as I thought and Mings has been solid(!) unlike slothful Walker).

How many twats booed?
On the stream here all you heard was the applause , no comment from the commentary. Back in the U.K. small demo outside the stadium , 30 or so a mixture of a pro Trump black Arsenal supporter who is on the grift and the dregs of TR supporters . Patriotic Alternative did a photo shoot with a banner around dawn outside the stadium in order to ensure that they didn’t get battered .

Back
Top Bottom