Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

The Supreme Court ruling applies retroactively, it means Trump is immune from prosecution for the many crimes he committed in office as long as they can be deemed "official acts," I think it also exonerates Nixon for Watergate

The Supreme Court ruling applies retroactively, it means Trump is immune from prosecution for the many crimes he committed in office as long as they can be deemed "official acts," I think it also exonerates Nixon for Watergate
Tricky Dicky will be very pleased to here that.

Biden can't have Trump whacked cos as of now ANY instruction the POTUS gives can be scrutinised by the SCOTUS and declared official or not. If Trump gets in it is likely that some will die and others will stand down, allowing him to fill the supreme court with young Trumpsters who'll effectively have a veto on how the country is run in perpetuity. The revolution was televised, many were watching the wrong channel though.

Biden can't have Trump whacked cos as of now ANY instruction the POTUS gives can be scrutinised by the SCOTUS and declared official or not. If Trump gets in it is likely that some will die and others will stand down, allowing him to fill the supreme court with young Trumpsters who'll effectively have a veto on how the country is run in perpetuity. The revolution was televised, many were watching the wrong channel though.
What about SCOTUS members having unfortunate accidents?

I've seen various stuff on line that there's reports of him abusing 12/13 year old girls, but I can't see a clear source for it. Nor, it seems, would it make the blindest difference to a lot of people even if it could be proven to the masses.

But encouragingly there seems to have been a big uptick in Googling Project 2025 which actually could change some people's minds.

Like, OK, I get nothing will change the minds of MAGATs who love Trump because he makes them feel big and scary and gives them permission to be hateful, because to their mind that's what smart, rich, important people do and one day they're gonna be smart, rich important people too, because 'MURCA. Never mind they don't know anyone who's got to be any of those things.

But what I don't get is standard GOP voters who can look at him and go 'Hmm, not ideal, but I suppose he'll do' rather than feeling horror and shame and just voting for the Dems who are, in any way that matters to them and their lives, the fucking same.

I think Trump may have gone boat happy:

ETA: Ah, I see the post above actually has a link to an article giving a transcript of his boat happy speech. Still doesn't quite live up to the impact of watching it though.

I;m listening to some of Knotteds out there 1974 album recommendations and playing Trumps speach over the top of this JUST WORKS

Saw someone making an interesting point that Trump's team are distancing themselves from Project 2025 - yet they also are not condemning it or saying it's a bad thing. Ev-er-y-one should be pushing and pushing them to clarify their position on P2025 and asking why they are acting this way about it.

Back
Top Bottom