Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump the road that might not lead to the White House - Redux 2024 thread.

Some Trump nutbag compiling his hit list.... with this kind of thing, like with Project 2025, part of me wants to go 'Well, I don't want to be some kind of alarmist, I mean, just because it exists doesn't mean it'll be enacted' but also at this point I think we need to be alarmist and assume Trump is entirely capable of being led by these fucknuts and actually enacting true dictatorial horror. Because he's already got way too far on 'But they won't actually...'

Because it honestly looks like they will.

More evidence indicating that Trump is a nonce sense kinda guy

I've always suspected that Epstein's sudden death in prison will have been at Trump's presidential behest. The only reason I have to doubt that, is he hasn't bragged cryptically about doing it (yet). In any case I expect his forthcoming term to be littered with similar err misfortunations, for an increasing number of people.

Some Trump nutbag compiling his hit list.... with this kind of thing, like with Project 2025, part of me wants to go 'Well, I don't want to be some kind of alarmist, I mean, just because it exists doesn't mean it'll be enacted' but also at this point I think we need to be alarmist and assume Trump is entirely capable of being led by these fucknuts and actually enacting true dictatorial horror. Because he's already got way too far on 'But they won't actually...'

Because it honestly looks like they will.

Isn't Igor Sushko a dodgy fantasist?

I've always suspected that Epstein's sudden death in prison will have been at Trump's presidential behest. The only reason I have to doubt that, is he hasn't bragged cryptically about doing it (yet). In any case I expect his forthcoming term to be littered with similar err misfortunations, for an increasing number of people.
One thing about trump that I don't see mentioned often is that his father and himself were in new yoik construction and in Vegas. And unless I'm misled there are certain types of people you have to deal with to get things built in those places, or were. I don't know about 'accidents' or that sort of thing but I'd be interested to read if he inherited certain connections along with his fathers slum fortune

Yeah, TBH, I am not sure that list really is a story as the guy does sound like a fruitloop with no real influence, but there is a risk of that nutcases of that ilk might achieve actual influence under a Trumpocracy.
That list aside the reality is that there are good reasons to be genuinely scared of a Trump presidency pt2... It might be more farce than tragedy this time around, that's also a real possibility. Id rather not find out tbh.

One thing about trump that I don't see mentioned often is that his father and himself were in new yoik construction and in Vegas. And unless I'm misled there are certain types of people you have to deal with to get things built in those places, or were. I don't know about 'accidents' or that sort of thing but I'd be interested to read if he inherited certain connections along with his fathers slum fortune

It has been mentioned before...

That list aside the reality is that there are good reasons to be genuinely scared of a Trump presidency pt2... It might be more farce than tragedy this time around, that's also a real possibility. Id rather not find out tbh.
Exactly, better not to have to find out.

My hope is that if they try to push Project 2025 at Trump he'll be too egotistical to do someone else's idea.

But Trump was not clean as a whistle. Beginning three years earlier, he’d hired mobbed-up firms to erect Trump Tower and his Trump Plaza apartment building in Manhattan, including buying ostensibly overpriced concrete from a company controlled by mafia chieftains Anthony “Fat Tony” Salerno and Paul Castellano.
I recognize these names from mob audiobooks and interviews BigMoaner you recognize these names from similar listenings and readings I'm sure. So crooked he sleeps on a spiral staircase and has to be screwed into his trousers each morning etc

e2a cheers for the link mooch

Last edited:
I recognize these names from mob audiobooks and interviews BigMoaner you recognize these names from similar listenings and readings I'm sure. So crooked he sleeps on a spiral staircase and has to be screwed into his trousers each morning etc

e2a cheers for the link mooch
Yes two major names in LCN history. Mind you and I am really not wanting to defend the orange sex pest, it was difficult not to involve the mob in major construction projects in NYC, they basically had their grubby fingers in all of it right up to around the RiCo laws.

87299177-13631849-image-m-26_1720909176290.jpg

87299279-13631849-image-a-29_1720909245044.jpg

"Gunshots" have been fired at a Donald Trump presidential campaign rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. He has sustained minor facial injuries in the incident.

Just out curiosity how did get blood on his ear?

looks like someone standing behind trump reacted to what could of been a gun shot and clipped his ear
that why the blood is on the front of his face

sadly a couple of inches and it could be the whole brain pan :/

looks like someone standing behind trump reacted to what could of been a gun shot and clipped his ear
that why the blood is on the front of his face

sadly a couple of inches and it could be the whole brain pan :/
Ah right make sense now

ah without wanting to start my own tin foil hat club

it does not look like someone actively trying to kill trump

seeming as he lovely clusterfuck angry wankers it could be 2 of his supporter shooting at each other over nothing that
happened to end up involving the orange shite gibbion

saying that why allow trump to get back to his feet before locating the shooter :hmm:

The little I've seen of social media so far:

Joe Biden ordered it
Hilary ordered it
Obama ordered it
This means war
CNN are complicit
We're coming for you, liberals
Regardless of the actual political leaning of the shooter, this is going to be hammered as 'the left' coming after Trump and therefore also coming for 'right-thinking, god-fearing americans'. There is going to be a significant uptick in mass shootings and stochastic violence off the back of this. I wouldn't be surprised if an attempt is made on a politician of the american 'left'. Either the president himself, VP, Spouses, Pelosi, AOC, Schumer or Sanders, or any other high-profile 'anti trump' members of the democrat/independent left parties.

Regardless of the actual political leaning of the shooter, this is going to be hammered as 'the left' coming after Trump and therefore also coming for 'right-thinking, god-fearing americans'. There is going to be a significant uptick in mass shootings and stochastic violence off the back of this. I wouldn't be surprised if an attempt is made on a politician of the american 'left'. Either the president himself, VP, Spouses, Pelosi, AOC, Schumer or Sanders, or any other high-profile 'anti trump' members of the democrat/independent left parties.
Absolutely.

The ramifications of this are enormous.

Back
Top Bottom