Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Conspiraloon 9/11- 7/7 Truther outed as Holocaust denier

Well, if that's your viewpoint, then there's nothing else to say on the point. Except that you've completely fucked it up.

But i doubt you'll accept that state of affairs...
On your word alone? Without a shred of reason to weigh against the torrent of past paranoid postings? Nah.

NO, but is she's going to talk about the people rather than the opinions they hold, then i'm going to call it.

What the fuck are you on about?

So it's all right for you to call someone on it, but it's not alright for us?

Argh.

Do you mind if I show my kids this post, just so they can see that their primary school debating techniques will still be useful in later life...'she started it miss'...very good.:D

Louis MacNeice

You go ahead louis, but be sure to show the question you posed that lead to my answer.

Otherwise you'd be finding yourself in a dishonest position.

NO, but is she's going to talk about the people rather than the opinions they hold, then i'm going to call it.

How, pray, do you suggest a thread about Nick Kollerstrom's holocaust denial is couched, without referring to the person espousing the views?

(* I ask on behalf of the English media, because obviously when I post on a BB, I am speaking for, and am representative of, the entire English media.)

I see. Well, thank you for answering.

And would this be be supported by any facts, or just 'intuition' - an emotional response?

No, it's not supported by intuition, or any emotion.

It's supported by all sorts of more...

But that is only going to attact more derision, and that is as it should be. Derision on this forum is so much easier than proper debate.

So if someone says that there was no holocaust, and suggests that there is a Jewish conspiracy behind maintaining it as a 'fact', then I'm not allowed to call that person a racist and a fool? Would that be me talking about the person rather than the idea? If you're going to persist with this distinction, you really need to clarify what you mean.

Louis MacNeice

It's supported by all sorts of more...

But that is only going to attact more derision, and that is as it should be. Derision on this forum is so much easier than proper debate.

You can't debate, because you haven't grasped what the debate is about. You haven't read the thread properly, or followed the links - and you don't even seem to have absorbed the information that has been given to you since you joined the thread.

It looks as though you're doing it on purpose to steer the thread away from the topic. Is that right?

I don't really know much about 7/7, but i instinctively feel that 911 was brought about by elites within the american establishment.

Ah, the old 'instinctively feel' proof, so useful in court and when debating holocaust deniers.:D:D

I instinctively feel that you are making an arse of yourself on this thread. Case proved! I'll alert the English media, shall I?

I"m flattered.

How come you keep such extensive records eh bob?

Threads have their own context eh. You've managed to completely irreduce a context, just like that.

Well done lad. What a debater you are.
You plum, advanced search LIHOP and conspiracy and fela fan. That'll get you it. No personal records needed.

I am an acceptable debater but your opinions on the causes of 911 don't require debate, they're something you've stated on a repeated basis, unless you'd like to revise them (as is your right)...

Ah, the old 'instinctively feel' proof, so useful in court and when debating holocaust deniers.:D:D

I instinctively feel that you are making an arse of yourself on this thread. Case proved! I'll alert the English media, shall I?
This has to be a windup, wasn't there a "instinct" pisstake a few pages back?

Is he always like this?

A pathetic reduction of the person if they seem to have the wrong opinions.

Is he always like this?

That is actually a fucking rude question, never mind its irrelevance.

You talk about me as if i'm an object.

Shame on you and your attempts to be a debater.

A pathetic reduction of the person if they seem to have the wrong opinions.

Is he always like this?

That is actually a fucking rude question, never mind its irrelevance.

You talk about me as if i'm an object.

Shame on you and your attempts to be a debater.

It's an entirely relevant question if you look at what I've just asked you.

If I was referring to you as an object, I would have said 'is it always like this?' btw.

I instinctively feel that we should get back to the good doctor NK and leave Fela to work on his alternative narrative for this thread, which he hasn't read; that's the one where he showed everybody else up as closed minded, bullies, suffering from emotional diarrhoea.

So what's the state of play re. the good doctors employer?

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Well at least we now know why you're a tad touchy about Kollerstrom's views, Fela fan. He's a Truther, you're a Truther, Truther 'truths' are being questioned, handbags at dawn.

Court? What are you now going on about?

We're not in court here, we're in debate. We're in forums where voices of opinions are heard.

But in your case, they should be fucking vanished.

And if i'm making an arse about myself, then that's up to the likes of you, so fucking what. You just continue to judge the debater, you cannot get away from dealing with the issues can you badger kitten...?

That's what makes you a dangerous, yet typical, contributer to english media.

I instinctively feel that we should get back to the good doctor NK and leave Fela to work on his alternative narrative for this thread, which he hasn't read; that's the one where he showed everybody else up as closed minded, bullies, suffering from emotional diarrhoea.

So what's the state of play re. the good doctors employer?

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

He's not employed by UCL but is an honourary research fellow at the Science and Tech dept. A matter which I understand UCL are looking into having been alerted by various people to Kollerstrom's essays on Jews and the Holocaust and 'Zionism', which they were unaware of until Friday.

We're not in court here, we're in debate. We're in forums where voices of opinions are heard.

But in your case, they should be fucking vanished

And if i'm making an arse about myself, then that's up to the likes of you, so fucking what. You just continue to judge the debater, you cannot get away from dealing with the issues can you badger kitten...?

That's what makes you a dangerous, yet typical, contributer to english media.

I see. Free speech, what was it you were saying about it again? :D:D
Dear God, you couldn't make it up.

He's not employed by UCL but is an honourary research fellow at the Science and Tech dept. A matter which I understand UCL are looking into having been alerted by various people to Kollerstrom's essays on Jews and the Holocaust and 'Zionism', which they were unaware of until Friday.

Yes I should have said his academic affiliation. Good to know UCL have been informed of his 'journalism'; it will be interesting to see what they do.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Court? What are you now going on about?

But in your case, they should be fucking vanished.

So Mr McCarthy, how's the election campaign going?

Does hypocrisy get any better than this?

I agree, but the likes of badger kitten want to get rid of this man, since his speech is so abhorrent to them. She seems to want to return to the macarthyism of the US. Wrong opinion, get the fucker, wipe him out, ruin him.

It's just violence.

Well at least we now know why you're a tad touchy about Kollerstrom's views, Fela fan. He's a Truther, you're a Truther, Truther 'truths' are being questioned, handbags at dawn.

You, a journalist for the british media, getting such a basic thing wrong as calling me, a complete stranger, a 'truther'...

tch tch.

How so easy to write people off with such simple-to-use labels.

You're a fucking disgrace badger kitten, and i only mean that in the context that you have the opportunity of writing in the media.

Did you not even read what i thought about kollerstrom? No, your reading skills are probably just as bad as your writing skills. Another example of such shit that readers of the british press have to put up with. I told the forum, and that includes you, that i thought his views were, shall we say, reprehensible, pathetic, terrible... i think you really should get the picture.

But, no, all you're interested in is disparaging me, just as you have been doing with this contemptible kollerstrom man.

All you're about is having a go about other people, nothing about their views.

You're a disgrace to the media, more so than the man you are attacking in this thread.

And for sure, you are no doubt a nicer person than he is. But you have fucked it all up through your attitude towards his person rather than his views.

Back
Top Bottom