Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Conspiraloon 9/11- 7/7 Truther outed as Holocaust denier

yea, but if you'd been following this thread it would appear that an increasing milieu within the 9/11 truth groupings are in fact, NOT 'rejecting it' but, quite to the contrary seem to be digesting it and espousing it along with their other crack-pot concepts.

to that extent i'd say it is more insidious and dangerous than david irving et al as they are seen quite clearly for the nazi-apologists they are, where-as there is a dangerous cross-pollenisation between what would seen to be holocaust deniers and those who would probably regard themselves as libertarian or at least radical who have unfortunately fallen for this 'truther' bullshit.

Yep.

And this was my point. Not 'look at this one loon and his loony hate views' but 'look at how he is part of the 9/11 and 7/7 conspiracy theorist set'.

Look how he contributes to their boards, attends their meetings, campaigns alongside them. Look at how his posts are tolerated.

Look at how comfortable he feels amongst them. Look at how comfortable he is with their theories. He sees them as being on the same side as him.

Look at how uncomfortable they are when his views are flagged up. Look at how defensive they get.

Look.

Think.

See.

BA - I think Fela just used it as a phrase to undermine the attacks on NK's holocaust denials (why he should want to do so isn't clear, but defence of a fellow 9/11 sceptic might be sufficient rationale), without ever thinking what it would actually mean to attack the ideas and not the person; it's a fairly common phrase after all. Given that it is pretty content free (other than a sort of general appeal not to be so nasty) I don't expect Fela is able, let alone willing, to answer your question.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Hey, you, fuck off. Reducing my whole argument to being a 'conspiraloon'. Look at you, just look at your whole point of reasoning. I come along, you don't like my opinion, so you pass me off as a 'conspiraloon'... job done.

You have reacted to me in exactly the same way as you are reacting to this man you don't like. And so, a label. You are a danger to the mass readership of the media in britain. You are prejudiced.

You're totally about emotional reactions and it's pretty boring/ugly really.

But there are a number of people that have reacted to you in the same way fela.

Why single out BK?

yea, but if you'd been following this thread it would appear that an increasing milieu within the 9/11 truth groupings are in fact, NOT 'rejecting it' but, quite to the contrary seem to be digesting it and espousing it along with their other crack-pot concepts.

At first i followed the thread. Then when i saw the invited witchhunt over jazz i began to skim it.

After all, it's fucking long by now!

I really don't give a fuck about this 'truth' stuff.

I"ve made clear i'm talking about ideas, not the people who hold them.

Yep.

And this was my point. Not 'look at this one loon and his loony hate views' but 'look at how he is part of the 9/11 and 7/7 conspiracy theorist set'.

Look how he contributes to their boards, attends their meetings, campaigns alongside them. Look at how his posts are tolerated.

Look at how comfortable he feels amongst them. Look at how comfortable he is with their theories. He sees them as being on the same side as him.

Look at how uncomfortable they are when his views are flagged up. Look at how defensive they get.

Look.

Think.

See.

Who is 'he'?

At first i followed the thread. Then when i saw the invited witchhunt over jazz i began to skim it.

Where? How? What does that mean? How have you been clear?

So why not answer BA's question then; it does seem to be very important to you.

Louis MacNeice

BA - I think Fela just used it as a phrase to undermine the attacks on NK's holocaust denials (why he should want to do so isn't clear, but defence of a fellow 9/11 sceptic might be sufficient rationale), without ever thinking what it would actually mean to attack the ideas and not the person; it's a fairly common phrase after all. Given that it is pretty content free (other than a sort of general appeal not to be so nasty) I don't expect Fela is able, let alone willing, to answer your question.

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Whilst we know that Louis...:D

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

Louis, thank you, but i'm not here to defend any 911 sceptic.

I'm here to debate ideas, not people.

But there are a number of people that have reacted to you in the same way fela.

Why single out BK?

Possibly because I have publicly and repeatedly spoken out against conspiracy theories for nearly three years and done my level best to undermine their credibility? Possibly because the conpiracy theory people questioning 7/7 would love to have me or anyone else who was directly involved on their side to give them legitimacy - after all - I've campaigned for a 7/7 inquiry for ages with other people directly involved and not one of the people directly involved wants anything to do with their ''7/7 truth'' bollocks, a fact which infuriates the '7/7 Truthers' and has led to a stream of personal abuse being directed my way for years?

The 7/7 Conspiraloons really hate me. It was however, strategically necessary to make it absolutely crystal clear that the survivor/family campaign for a 7/7 inquiry was nothing to do with loonbats. Or we'd never have got through the door to challenge the Government. This involved a spokesperson speaking out and taking the flak. I got volunteered to manage both the endless media inquiries and conspiraloons as part of the campaign. Someone had to do it, and other people do other stuff.

You ARE a conspiraloon fela, you earned your label with the umpteen thousand posts you've wasted on 911 threads.

Well, if that's your viewpoint, then there's nothing else to say on the point. Except that you've completely fucked it up.

But i doubt you'll accept that state of affairs...

Possibly because I have publicly and repeatedly spoken out against conspiracy theories for nearly three years and done my level best to undermine their credibility? Possibly because the conpiracy theory people questioning 7/7 would love to have me or anyone else who was directly involved on their side to give them legitimacy - after all - I've campaigned for a 7/7 inquiry for ages with other people directly involved and not one of the people directly involved wants anything to do with their ''7/7 truth'' bollocks, a fact which infuriates the '7/7 Truthers' and has led to a stream of personal abuse being directed my way for years?

The 7/7 Conspiraloons really hate me. It was however, strategically necessary to make it absolutely crystal clear that the survivor/family campaign for a 7/7 inquiry was nothing to do with loonbats. Or we'd never have got through the door to challenge the Government. This involved a spokesperson speaking out and taking the flak. I got volunteered to manage both the endless media inquiries and conspiraloons as part of the campaign. Someone had to do it, and other people do other stuff.

All you're talking about is your own emotional investment in the whole topic.

Oh how they 'really hate me'.

Conspiraloons

Loonbats.

You're just so full of emotive language, yet you are part of the english media.

Oh dear.

I run the English media, don't you know, Fela fan. I control it all. Mwah ha ha

Honestly, look at yourself.

So - do you think 9/11 and 7/7 are inside jobs?

yes or no?

By the way, all the other people who have expressed emotions and used the word 'conspiraloon' on urban, are they emotionally invested as well? And do you have any thoughts about their role in relation to 'the English media'?

:D

Back
Top Bottom