Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Conspiraloon 9/11- 7/7 Truther outed as Holocaust denier

I think it's very likely, in fact almost certain, that all states have contingency plans for mass unrest. But I don't think that the cause of revealing the truth is helped by using emotive and sinister word-laden narration on top of footage that can be easily obtained. The existence of prisons only proves the existence of prisons, not their actual purpose. For that you'd need access to planning documents

Well, it's easy enough to put this camps business to rest with a simple nostrum that's served deniers well since Rassinier: they're merely "transit camps" and the "gas chambers" are only there for disease-prevention. End of.

I'm sorry but linking to some rubbish article that may seem convenient doesn't really reassure. Note the author's delightful comment on Hurrican Katrina:

"I’m not saying how FEMA did it was correct but given the warning timeframe the population had, more of them should have left the area prior to Katrina then really did. Anyone with approx 72 hours of warning could have easily been in another state even if they had to use their child’s toy wagon to pull their supplies or at the least been to high ground."

Marvellous.

The camps have been springing up all over the US. 600 of them!

05E-10-03-04-concentration_camp.jpg

Look! What are these coffins planned for?

coffin-liners-in-rows.jpg

But no! Let me get this straight. We are not to fear FEMA or the USG, even though they only have to declare martial law, and there we are in a police state, and they have all the camps ready, 600 of them, complete with terrifying turnstiles, furnaces, and watchtowers (as you could see on the video, should you be bothered to watch). No! The threat comes from the likes of Nick Kollerstrom and his purple gold and crop circles.

source

Heaven help us

Ask your friend Nick -maybe they don't exist? Have you asked him about this? He's obv an expert on camps?

Or have you just hidden it under the carpet?

Patheric deflection attempt btw

Innit.

Very educational thread (for me at least)

Me to

Sorry to derail further with this concentration camp red hearing but a few things come to mind without doing any research of any kind.

I don’t find it completely implausible that somewhere in the bowls of the pentagon there is some plans regarding mass interment of US citizens (they did it with Japanese Americans in WWII after all) I rather get the impression that there are offices full of people in the pentagon who plan for all most any eventuality.

However construction of purpose built prison camps implies that the US government intends to internment masses of its population at some point I can’t imagine any government would plan this, what would they have to gain?

That video you posted was 13 years old, just how much internment has taken place in the US in the last 13 years? Do you believe that the US government is keeping hundreds of internment camps ready just in case? Governments in the past have proved quite capable of making do with ad hoc facilities if needed, sports stadiums for example.

None of it really applies if you are a poor black male as prison will more than likely be a fact of life for you anyway.

Prison Planet links to a site called Dragonslayer:

Peter J. Peters is the pastor of the LaPorte Church of Christ in LaPorte, Colorado, and is evangelistic head of Scriptures for America Ministries Worldwide, an international outreach ministry dedicated to preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to revealing to the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, and kindred peoples of the world their true Biblical identity.

:eek:

The camps have been springing up all over the US. 600 of them!
Why don't you start another thread [which can be binned/not binned as moderators see fit where people can discuss your lunacy about US concentration camps and stick to views on holocaust deniers on this thread?

Edited to clairfy.

Why don't you start another thread where people can discuss your lunacy about US concentration camps and stick to views on holocaust deniers on this thread?
no, why don't we stick to the subject of this thread and Jazz doesn't start a thread about some conspiracy theory or other....

Prison Planet also links to a site called Another Untold Story:

Also be careful of the snakes that baptize in some other name than Jesus Christ, such as “Yashuha, Whoaweah,” or whatever nonsensical name they come up with that’s not found in the Bible. Believe the Gospel and obey it. The Gospel is the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

'Baal Worship' - 'all seeing one world order' ... symbol of that illuminated pyramid again

no, why don't we stick to the subject of this thread and Jazz doesn't start a thread about some conspiracy theory or other....

I think if we are concerned with holocausts repeating themselves, I'll feel free to point out where I think the danger lies, and where it doesn't. If that gets in the way of your witch-hunt (which I know you have a penchant for Mrs M) then you'll have to forgive me.

I think if we are concerned with holocausts repeating themselves, I'll feel free to point out where I think the danger lies, and where it doesn't. If that gets in the way of your witch-hunt (which I know you have a penchant for Mrs M) then you'll have to forgive me.

Let's get the one that your friends denying out of the way first - we can save rthe world on another thread eh?

So, any movement?

Isn't part of "holocausts repeating themselves" the denial that the one it's repeating ever even happened? You seem remarkably unconcerned about that. Are you?

Prison Planet links to a site called Dragonslayer:

Peter J. Peters is the pastor of the LaPorte Church of Christ in LaPorte, Colorado, and is evangelistic head of Scriptures for America Ministries Worldwide, an international outreach ministry dedicated to preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to revealing to the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, and kindred peoples of the world their true Biblical identity.

:eek:

Oh blimey, look what I just found (link broken)

http://www***.adl.org/Learn/ext_us/..._SubCat=Extremism_in_America&xpicked=2&item=8

Conclusion

For Peters, battling the Jewish plot for world domination and vaunting the superiority of right-believing white Christians is an all-encompassing spiritual commitment. As his success in organizing other Identity and far-right activists; in disseminating hundreds of sermons, tracts and articles and in maintaining a regular media presence all indicate, he has been able to connect with a substantial audience. Given his ability to refine his message as circumstances demand, he seems likely to remain a significant presence on the far right.

:(

Back
Top Bottom