• Yes - other vaccine

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • only having the Flu one

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • not having either

Votes: 12 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had mine at NHS work yesterday, after the flu one Tuesday. Not sure which it was, didn't ask, assume Moderna.

Had the flu jab a couple of weeks ago. Turned up a bit late for my CV 19 booster due to atrocious weather and a change of location on Friday pm and found that they had already closed down for the day. Rescheduled for Thursday am now

mum-tat (80+) had her (moderna) booster friday and has felt a bit crummy since.

she got the invite a couple of weeks ago, various reasons for not doing it sooner.

i've had invite to flu-jab, and none available when i tried to book on friday. think it will be a few weeks before my age band gets covid booster invites.

jab yesterday going to have to stay home today - feverish night - weird queasy unstable day ahead
much as i hate covid, needles, long covid, masks etc, i feel so lucky to be alive now at a time when we have vaccinations and medical science

the booster is "bivalent", basically including two strains of covid from what i understand, so even more for the immune system to deal with than usual

Last edited:
has taken me two nights to get over it - interesting how everyone reacts so differently to the virus - a good example for how personal experience and anecdote are flawed when drawing bigger conclusions about things

Had pfizer yesterday and a flu shot at the same time. Never had a flu one before. Sore arm, sleepy this afternoon. Backed up a bit but thats codiene related and sennacot will be deployed.
Thats four shots now, haven't caught covid at all but also I'm not picking up 5g yet so swings and roundabouts imo.

Had the flu one last week. Taking no chances with that on top of a covid surge. Not eligable for another covid one yet but I'm probably stil good for a bit with the 3 I had already and the bout of Covid in July.

I have been unable to arrange them for myself, housebound mother and Alzheimer's dad to have at their house.

It seems that the computer says no.

To say I'm cross about this is an understatement

I'm unsure about getting a booster.
I was speaking to one of my Chigung class mates about it on Wednesday and she said the same, she knows five people who have felt really rough afterwards although, like both of us, they were fine after the first three.
Difficult decision but I think I'll probably not bother.

I'm unsure about getting a booster.
I was speaking to one of my Chigung class mates about it on Wednesday and she said the same, she knows five people who have felt really rough afterwards although, like both of us, they were fine after the first three.
Difficult decision but I think I'll probably not bother.
Feel a lot worse when (most likely) you catch it this winter .... Much higher risk of catching it now since there's no precaution taking out there. It's not fun having jabs but the pros far outweigh the cons i think

Back
Top Bottom