Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Callinicos/SWP vs Laurie Penny/New Statesman Facebook handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are all fucking girls.

gauloises_melange_tobacco.jpg

I was blocked on her Twatter feed.

***DRUM ROLL***

'And now, direct from the House of Penny Dreadful, this latest quality item that deals with those inconvenient questions, suggestions of falsified reporting, non-existent fact-checking, malicious and knowingly dishonest insult, libellous allegations of bigotry and various other signs of the next desperately fame-hungry and talentless wannabe, this season's must have for anyone caught blatantly lying and not wanting to face facts...'

la-la-la-not-listening.jpg

'Another quality item from British Journalism!'

'British Journalism: Best in the world...'

Now these fags really will kill you:

Cigarette-Pack-Gun.jpg

That's because this pack is a copy of the KGB's infamous double-barrelled 'cigarette gun' (as deliverd to the West by defecting KGB hitman Niolai Khoklov in 1954) which contained a hidden button that fired two razor-edged .22 bullets filled with potassium cyanide.

Dying for a fag..?

I smoked Regal until they changed the blend and started smoking B&H. I later started smoking rollies and any bootleg baccy. Then I ended up only smoking the holy toke and now I don't smoke at all (apart from the occasional blunt). Fascinating.

I wonder how Laurie got on this evening with her lecture on Radical Journalism?

I'll hear all about it tomorrow, for some reason I passed up on the stellar line-up of Callinicos and LP at ORF today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom