Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Callinicos/SWP vs Laurie Penny/New Statesman Facebook handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having not looked at twitter during the time period in question, how am I now supposed to get a sense of what sorts of messages made Moore quit twitter anyway? Help!

She's not American, she's a 17 (or 18?) yr old from London and she's alright - involved with or around alarm and solfed.

She has Colarado as her location, I never looked in at her page only the pop up thing you get which tells you their name and location (twittercast app).

She has Colarado as her location, I never looked in at her page only the pop up thing you get which tells you their name and location (twittercast app).

Just looked and yeah she does but she definitely isn't - check the last few tweets and you'll see a reference to PE a-level.

'cuddly.'

That particular anarchist is an embarrassing shit, though. A good example of why working class people won't touch that stuff with a barge pole.

Indeed. There's not much choice out there between them and the others, if Owen is the best of the bunch god fucking help us.

'cuddly.'

That particular anarchist is an embarrassing shit, though. A good example of why working class people won't touch that stuff with a barge pole.

Tip of the iceberg that one is. That group is well on the way into degenerating into a cult, don't pay them much heed. If guardian journo's want to click-bait them MailOnline style to generate some revenue let them, this lot will go head first into it without giving a second thought to how they're being used.

And "Cuddly" is a prick I once caught him tweeting about "the alleged perpertrators of 9/11" (Dog-whistle for Mossad did 9/11) and when I challenged him on it he deleted the tweet.

Not to slag all annakisseds mind, but fuck me. He likes to smash this, and smash that. He'd be getting smashed in the mouth if he did that shit near some of my workmates.

Not to slag all annakisseds mind, but fuck me. He likes to smash this, and smash that. He'd be getting smashed in the mouth if he did that shit near some of my workmates.

I suspect he's full of shit and is probably an Estate Agent or something.

Yeah well when I think of "Anarchist" the first thing that pops into my head is Jonny May-Bowles. Class War was a long, long time ago. Things have changed.

Julie bindel and julie burchill have always been dodgy about this issue, as has suzanne moore iirc. Look at the whole radfem2012 conference debacle for example

there are some fucking cesspools out there once you get into the extreme end of "radical feminism" (how these people define it, i mean), they have basically turned feminism into nationalism. It's really scary.

I reckon Kenan Malik's spiel about "radical" being used where "fundamentalist" is more appropriate applies here.

There's certainly examples of them being absolutely fucking atrocious to both groups - but that shouldn't characterise them all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom