Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Callinicos/SWP vs Laurie Penny/New Statesman Facebook handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
there will be no engagement. engagement is for the little people. some people are above engagement.

we all hate women apparently. All of us. All women.

I thought she was implying that we are all socially inadequate types who have no lives apart from bullying people on the internet in our respective bedrooms....I may be wrong....hilarious either way.

I actually can't believe you're now criticising me for not reading and responding to all 209 pages in their entirety. For fuck's sake, I work for a living.

Is that meant to be some kind of smart-arse dig at the unemployed people on here???

And btw this thread is weird and stalkery and I don't blame you for being freaked out by it's existence. I was saying that long before you turned up in person btw

You know, don't you, that this is why we can't have nice things. Like a revolution.

:D:D:D

The gift that keeps on giving....

Name the guilty delroy. Name them. You rimjob cunt.

I've been saying this for fucking ages butchers, for every piece of worthwhile bit of criticism up here there's also leery comments, snide bullying-in-numbers and a lot of other shit I don't like.

"Rimjob cunt" - :D:D

That made me laugh

Too long a sacrifice can make a stone of the heart
So wrong. :(
A terrible beauty is born

shitpic-jpg.26133

They'll all be men - the women have been cowed into silence by all the macho bedroom bullies. They are, after all, very sensitive souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom